Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Montenegro [Official Match Thread]

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
were shit

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
The pitch looks awful. Embarrassing that it is the national pitch (not the condition but the stupid dark patches)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The pitch looks awful. Embarrassing that it is the national pitch (not the condition but the stupid dark patches)

Agree it's shocking like the team

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The NFL finals took place 2 weeks ago - it's replacement turf.
It's like the Horse of the Year Show fiasco all over again...

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
The NFL finals took place 2 weeks ago - it's replacement turf.

I know, but what's more important. The national football team at the home stadium or NFL which has nothing to do with Wembley.

It bloody annoys me. Rant over

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trouble is FA need the money

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I know, but what's more important. The national football team at the home stadium or NFL which has nothing to do with Wembley.

It bloody annoys me. Rant over

More people turned up for the NFL than tonight. :shrug:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Eastbourne
International football is so boring, Wembley is just awful it's not imposing in any sense, no atmosphere and the England team has a total lack of quality, Wellbeck as the number 9 pretty much sums things up!!! how far we have fallen, where are the likes of Adams, Seaman, Shearer? now all we have is a team of nancy boy pussys.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'll be the only one then, to say that we're actually playing quite well to carve out so many chances against a very well drilled side who have conceded ONE GOAL away from home ALL campaign.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I have an old pot of paint in the cupboard. Might crack it open, slap it on a surface somewhere and then watch it dry for 45 minutes. Has to be more exciting than that first half was.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
I'll be the only one then, to say that we're actually playing quite well to carve out so many chances against a very well drilled side who have conceded ONE GOAL away from home ALL campaign.

Get your rationale opinion out of here

WOOHOO GOAL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here