timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Grealish, Saka, Bellingham gone missing. Need to get hold of the ball

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
The "Italian way of playing football" is dying a slow, painful death unless its already dead. Mancini is more Zerbi than catenaccio.
The fact is that De Zerbi's style of football is much more difficult to master for a part-time team, it requires absolute precision and knowledge of the patterns not to turn into a disaster that leaves you very vulnerable. Mancini's style is much safer and simpler

allystrat

Dec 19, 2011
England reverting to type. Negative play right from the start of this half and now the panic in our play setting in. Down to Southgate if we throw this away.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The fact is that De Zerbi's style of football is much more difficult to master for a part-time team, it requires absolute precision and knowledge of the patterns not to turn into a disaster that leaves you very vulnerable. Mancini's style is much safer and simpler
Stop disagreeing with me, we're the same person ffs

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
England have totally lost it and not a clue what to do now. Best hope for a breakaway now I guess. How is it possible to be in such total control in the first half and then to turn into headless chickens in the second…so far

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sock boy kicks ball out for corner and complains about his shitness

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is the best programme on ITV I have seen for about 30 years.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I'm still to be convinced that we can get consistently excellent results whilst playing De Zerbi Ball. But when you watch this, supposedly two of the best teams in International football, you really realise how exceptional a lot of the football we currently play is. It's seems on another level.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Come on Italy this is embarrassing losing to this crap

allystrat

Dec 19, 2011
England have totally lost it and not a clue what to do now. Best hope for a breakaway now I guess. How is it possible to be in such total control in the first half and then to turn into headless chickens in the second…so far
Happens time and time again doesn't it. We are just so fragile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here