Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Italy UEFA Euros qualifier 7.45

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
England have totally lost it and not a clue what to do now. Best hope for a breakaway now I guess. How is it possible to be in such total control in the first half and then to turn into headless chickens in the second…so far
Are you suggesting they found it?

I missed the first 20 minutes . . .(but based on my lifetime, I doubt much changed)

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Novel one for me - If you have to be stuck in a hospital
Sorry to hear in you're in hospital watching this. However bad this for you will never beat me in 1993 when I was still 14. I had my tonsils out in the morning (which is literally like having your throat ripped out) and then watched England lose 2-0 in Oslo on my side in my hospital bed as I'd had a suppository inserted into me for the pain......

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm still to be convinced that we can get consistently excellent results whilst playing De Zerbi Ball. But when you watch this, supposedly two of the best teams in International football, you really realise how exceptional a lot of the football we currently play is. It's seems on another level.
These are the most recent Euros finalists and I’m watching going “our best starting XI coached by De Zerbi could beat either team”.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Phillips showing his lack of game fitness now but Southgate leaves him on

Kane cheating again Quelle surprise

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
British police getting batoned by Italian thugs (bottom left of video) 🙄 make them understand what it’s like to be an English fan abroad at least

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm still to be convinced that we can get consistently excellent results whilst playing De Zerbi Ball. But when you watch this, supposedly two of the best teams in International football, you really realise how exceptional a lot of the football we currently play is. It's seems on another level.
I commented our first touch is better than most of the England team. Our passing more accurate too, although I accept a national team doesn’t have the experience of training with the same team mates week in and week out.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
A blade of grass downs Kane, oh how it must have hurt

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
i think Kane needs to see a neurosurgeon. He gets clipped on this ankle yet falls to the floor holding his knee

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry to hear in you're in hospital watching this. However bad this for you will never beat me in 1993 when I was still 14. I had my tonsils out in the morning (which is literally like having your throat ripped out) and then watched England lose 2-0 in Oslo on my side in my hospital bed as I'd had a suppository inserted into me for the pain......
Had you called for that extra pain? Very 'accomodating', the NHS back then ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are you suggesting they found it?

I missed the first 20 minutes . . .(but based on my lifetime, I doubt much changed)
We totally dominated the first half, I thought we might see a four or five nil :shrug:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Maguires neanderthal challenge on the Italian player on the build up to the goal sums it up. Dunk may have done better?
I Blame him for the France goal that put England out of the last World C up as well

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Lol - too much information 😂

I don’t mind the hospital bed but the fact I paid over £7 quid for the pleasure of watching Championship league level football on a machine that looks like a 1980s Amstrad monitor with a picture quality to match 🙄
7203902B-AD17-404B-8682-10E2FD451976.jpeg

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here