Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England squad announcement - Lewis Dunk RECALLED!

Will Lewis Dunk be selected for England today

• yes

Votes: 69 53.5%
  • no

Votes: 66 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Same here re Albion, but England can f*** right off. Really hoping for a loss today and against the scots
Luckily for you Scotland should qualify for Euro 24 so you can support them in that. Enjoy mowing the garden after the group stages when we’re still going :thumbsup:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I think that Messi bloke was quite experienced though.

My point is - you can’t just throw in a new CB pairing with no international experience for a qualifier. 8 caps, most in friendlies is all the others have
You can we are playing a lower championship team at best

Stumpy Tim

Did anyone expect Dunk to start? It wouldn't shock me to see a Dunk - Colwill partnership against Scotland. I think Southgate sees Colwill as the future LCB and who better to play alongside him on his debut than his partner last season.

I don't understand people who refuse to support England because Southgate has made a call they don't like. I'm far more pissed off that Foden is on the bench and Henderson is on the pitch

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Did anyone expect Dunk to start? It wouldn't shock me to see a Dunk - Colwill partnership against Scotland. I think Southgate sees Colwill as the future LCB and who better to play alongside him on his debut than his partner last season.

I don't understand people who refuse to support England because Southgate has made a call they don't like. I'm far more pissed off that Foden is on the bench and Henderson is on the pitch
I refuse to support England because of Southgate plain and simple. He's a failed league manager and is completely devoid of any meaningful tactics.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The rest are only "inexperienced" because Southgate won't play them. At some stage you have to take a little risk. At this rate we'll be relying on Maguire in the 2026 World Cup, as no-one else will have any experience!!
100 percent

He's picking the same old as a barrier around him for protection.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Luckily for you Scotland should qualify for Euro 24 so you can support them in that. Enjoy mowing the garden after the group stages when we’re still going :thumbsup:
Haha, that may well be the case but England will f up yet again. They are hopeless.

The football is so dull, so pedestrian, dire. With flashes of brilliance from some very talented players.

Southgate like a millstone around these players necks. He's got to go, desparate waste of the players talent.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
But it isn't Southgate United. It's England. I disagree with picking Henderson (and Maguire by the way), but I want to be wrong
You're right that's why he has to f*** off

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Yes. More than half of those who replied to the poll.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Maguire is such a shit footballer, like a 1970s centre half, he restricts our play by his pedestrian build- up. Almost every pass is a 10 yarder to a fellow defender. This is dull. And slow. Edit 1- 0 Ukraine. This is on you Southgate. Maguire and Guehi practically inside one another while Zinchenko strolls through the space to sidefoot home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here