Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England squad announcement - Lewis Dunk RECALLED!

Will Lewis Dunk be selected for England today

• yes

Votes: 69 53.5%
  • no

Votes: 66 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
What a shame for him. Waited and played brilliantly for YEARS. I hope Gareth doesn’t take the easy way out by not picking him and saying, I did!

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
What an absolute beggar for him. Deserved the call up for years - even if it would be for the Waistcoat Wally
Gutted for him as other have said - but games against Malta and North Macedonia are not exactly worth risking further injury

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sky reporting Jordan Henderson will be starting vs Ukraine. Southgate not reading the room at all. Indeed, he seems to be backing his beleaguered man at the expense of the team, with James Maddison being the correct call with Rice and Bellingham. A bit of pressure on Maddison woukd have been a good thing.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
My contempt for Southgate has reached new depths this morning. Who will rid us of this tedious prat?
If Dunk is not on the pitch at the start, The prat hardly every replaces defenders, so from that point on, I am rooting for Ukraine, hopefully he will walk after the press go after him tomorrow, that is the best we can hope for.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I remember Guehi putting in a disastrous performance when England got hammered at home by Hungary so really hope Southgate wouldn’t start him again.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Sky reporting Jordan Henderson will be starting vs Ukraine. Southgate not reading the room at all. Indeed, he seems to be backing his beleaguered man at the expense of the team, with James Maddison being the correct call with Rice and Bellingham. A bit of pressure on Maddison woukd have been a good thing.
Not reading the room?🤔 Hmmm, perhaps it’s dyslexia.
Dunk and Colwill to make the best centre defence for a decade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here