[Albion] England squad announced today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
My mate who gets all sorts of leaks reckons both Maguire and dier are in. Surely someone is on the wind up. They must be.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Rumours abound that Jordan "I Sold My Moral Compass Despite Being An Alleged LGBT Ally For Decades" Henderson and Harry "It's Been So Long Since I've Kicked A Football I'm Not Even Sure If They're Round Anymore" Maguire are in the squad.

Southgate is a pillock. Again.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
My mate who gets all sorts of leaks reckons both Maguire and dier are in. Surely someone is on the wind up. They must be.
That would be beyond ridiculous. As much as it’s a nonsense reason Southgate can use his usual statement that “Maguire has been good for England” as justification for selection. But picking Dier, why?!? Just why?!?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He hasn't even been making Spurs' SQUAD this season?

Getting beyond parody if he is in. Come on Gareth.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
That would be beyond ridiculous. As much as it’s a nonsense reason Southgate can use his usual statement that “Maguire has been good for England” as justification for selection. But picking Dier, why?!? Just why?!?
How many goals conceded due to Maguire errors have to happen before he stops that lie?

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Pleased for Dunk - here’s hoping he can finally add to his 1 cap.

Nketiah seems a random selection? Is Watkins injured?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports