Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] End Of Season Awards

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Frankly I just cannot BELIEVE the traction this utter bollocks about Caicedo tonight is actually getting, either on here or anywhere else.

Seriously - its not even worth discussing. Just leave it and crack on about the gongs if thats your thing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Frankly I just cannot BELIEVE the traction this utter bollocks about Caicedo tonight is actually getting, either on here or anywhere else.

Seriously - its not even worth discussing. Just leave it and crack on about the gongs if thats your thing.
Exactly that. It’s actually taken away from the awards ceremony on this thread. Well done the winners esp Charlie Haffenden freelancing for the Sussex Express 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: cjd

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Shirley, Charlie the Journo could have qualified this with Moises directly having been in the same room before publishing, but he didn’t.

RDZ made the point he didn’t need alcohol or drugs however don’t think the same could be said about some of the attendees in the background last night judging by the footage. My hunch would be a regular toilet goer saying something unclear / ambiguous to Moises, getting the answer (they wanted) and running to the journo

It’s all over SM now and had taken the edge off the awards

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ok, I've read this thread and apart from Caicedo as Players' Player I still don't know who else won what. And how did NSC get mentioned?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Why not stay this season when we are in Europa Cup and next season go to a club in Champions League with every chance will not include Chelsea

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Don’t understand why you’d go to the awards dinner, ask Caicedo if he’s leaving, and then leak it to your journalist mate. People too desperate for their 15 minutes of fame.

Far more likely that a Cheksea fan or one of the Chelsea army of media lackeys planted a story that was according to a report, or according to a source, that is then picked up by others that quote 'according to reports' of the original report and on it goes. How likely does anyone think it is that an Albion fan went to an awards night and was told that by the player, let alone released that?

Lies get believed and peddled continuously in this way. Last week it was reported that caceidos team would be lowering the price and agitating for a transfer, widely reported and discussed on here with certain folk getting their knockers all twisted, "oh my word, that's terrible, that will lower the price and force the move (if true)".

No need for facts anymore, just make something up on SM, get it quoted and you have news. Pathetic- not really important in the world of football but it now drives our politics and hence our country into recession unnecessarily.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
He is a bright lad and all credit to him for getting his English to the level it is. However not at the level to answer clearly such questions about his future. What about the 2 people in question coming on here and confirming conversation

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Shirley, Charlie the Journo could have qualified this with Moises directly having been in the same room before publishing, but he didn’t.

RDZ made the point he didn’t need alcohol or drugs however don’t think the same could be said about some of the attendees in the background last night judging by the footage. My hunch would be a regular toilet goer saying something unclear / ambiguous to Moises, getting the answer (they wanted) and running to the journo

It’s all over SM now and had taken the edge off the awards
Not sure the alcohol claim from RDZ is all that correct either!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why not stay this season when we are in Europa Cup and next season go to a club in Champions League with every chance will not include Chelsea
Yes, makes absolute sense. At 21 he's got years ahead of him to sign a £5M+ a year five year contract - no need to rush. One season on £3M isn't going to do him any harm.
Unfortunately though, he is a PL footballer, with an agent, so the same thought processes do not apply.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes of course he’s going to turn up to a club event and speak to random strangers and tell them he wants to leave.

Honestly the amount of BS people will say to create a story is ridiculous.
:ROFLMAO:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My wife was there and didn’t speak to Moises but she confirms he didn’t say anything of the sort. So there you have it.

You're wife didn't see my friend Phil taking to Moises then. Phil asked him if he'd like to leave if he had the opportunity and he said yes. But then Phil is a bit of a fibber, a Chelsea fan, and didn't actually go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here