Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] End Of Season Awards

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry, I came across a bit harsh there, yeah I get your point now, but don’t think it for a second. If he did, I stand by him going. Just hate it when players start disrespecting us, that is disrespectful if he did indeed say it. But unlucky for him, Chelsea need to cough up, just mental he wants to go there if that truly is the case.
Whether he said anything or not tonight, if a move to Chelsea isn't formalised soon, I expect the toy-throwing to ramp up pretty quickly from Team Caicedo.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I quite simple really. Give Chelsea until Friday (this week) to stump up the cash. Inform Moises of this stance. If they fail to meet the valuation by then, he stays! True transparency. Moises will know how much Chelsea want him if they succeed or fail.

The club need to prepare for the season. That is the only priority now.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
His words seemed very respectful to me, when being interviewed.

If Chelsea are going to get serious with their offer they had better get on with it. If they leave it to the last minute I think it's likely Tony will say no, whatever the bid.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That is my worry too. Just for ££ when so many better teams will come in for him.
Who are they and where are they?

He's there for the taking right now with Chelsea fumbling about trying their hardest to make a deal not happen.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Who are they and where are they?

He's there for the taking right now with Chelsea fumbling about trying their hardest to make a deal not happen.
Maybe top teams playing in Europe see the price put on him by us, and are willing to wait until they see how he performs in a team playing in Europe before they are willing to part with that sort of money.

we know his worth to our team but the reality is he only had one standout season in the premier league.

Chelsea seem to be obsessed with buying everything at our club, despite how badly that has turned out for them so far.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Surely your friend hasn't heard every single conversation Moises has had all night?
Agreed but surely we’ll known journalist ‘Charlie Haffenden’ hasn’t either - also very odd ‘fans’ would tell him about convos when at the awards - just all plain odd..!

I very very much doubt he said anything of the sort. I don’t know for sure and of course he prob does feel a bit like that but I don’t believe the odd ‘scoop’, none of it makes sense at all…

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
No one particularly will know the 'cut off' point in Tony's head. The interests for him are the advancement of our club. If Chelsea continue to prevaricate then they may find themselves ( and Caicedo) out of luck!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No one particularly will know the 'cut off' point in Tony's head. The interests for him are the advancement of our club. If Chelsea continue to prevaricate then they may find themselves ( and Caicedo) out of luck!
And just remember (and I think Caicedo is the biggest asset and best CM we’ve ever had just ahead of Al Bangura) - no player, manager, person etc is bigger than this club. This was the awards night not a night for unsubstantiated gossip. f*** em 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here