Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] End Of Season Awards

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Yes of course he’s going to turn up to a club event and speak to random strangers and tell them he wants to leave.

Honestly the amount of BS people will say to create a story is ridiculous.
Very much agree. It would be highly stupid of him to turn up to an awards evening, at the club, to say he wants to go. If he wasn’t there, that would be a bigger clue. If his agents/PR person had any sense, they would tell him to avoid all conversations about it at all costs.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Was hoping it'd go to Pascal 🥲

But yeah, the boy's top drawer and was superb all season, even post-strop. If we can get another season out of him I'd be bloody delighted.
To be fair, he didn’t even seem to strop really. Someone (maybe him, more likely and agent/PR person) posted on social media. Moises himself never said anything and he gave 100% from then until the end of the season.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Do you genuinely think he would say it at an awards night ffs? If so he should f off now. Quote poor to do it there, but I don’t believe it.
I think it's quite possible, yes.

My point was only that most of the people at an event of that size will have no idea what Moises (nor anyone else for that matter) did or didn't say at any point in the evening.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton

My point was only that most of the people at an event of that size will have no idea what Moises (nor anyone else for that matter) did or didn't say at any point in the evening.
My wife was there and didn’t speak to Moises but she confirms he didn’t say anything of the sort. So there you have it.

Sorry, I came across a bit harsh there, yeah I get your point now, but don’t think it for a second. If he did, I stand by him going. Just hate it when players start disrespecting us, that is disrespectful if he did indeed say it. But unlucky for him, Chelsea need to cough up, just mental he wants to go there if that truly is the case.

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
Just got in from work, did Pervis win anything? (not sure how many awards there were)
Will watch the presentations tomorrow with Jnr.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Aljoe from skysports
Hats off to the club for re-creating this presenting duo! Both played their part immaculately!

IMG_3002.jpeg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Poor Moises being asked to keep repeating himself when he a) isn't the best at English and b) clearly feels very awkward about everything. Just let the kid take his award and sit down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here