Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emmanuel Ledesma on loan...

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I've forgotten - is Paddy McCourt still at this club?

What that bloke who can actually pass, nay cross a football into a dangerous area? Paddy the 'creative' player who can cut in from wide areas, and has more talent in his little toe than anyone else in our squad? Mmm...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What that bloke who can actually pass, nay cross a football into a dangerous area? Paddy the 'creative' player who can cut in from wide areas, and has more talent in his little toe than anyone else in our squad? Mmm...

You have obviously seen something that others havent most have seen him beat a player, then another, then try a third and lose the ball then not chase back to retrieve it.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We are still suffering a massive hangover from a truly disastrous summer transfer window which cost Burke his job and arguably unfairly Hyypia as well.

The new manager is stuck with the same old shit players and doesn't really seem to be fairing any better. A brief Jones inspired recovery was on the cards but we are now looking dreadfully short up front again.

Therefore like a monster drowning in the sea we are thrashing around desperately trying to find a way out.

Good players don't join teams in the mess we are in. The best we can do is hope to get a player who is motivated and wants to prove himself. We can only hope any new loan signing will fit the bill. My problem with loan signings is they take a month to get going. If we are only getting him for a month, what's the point?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
As I pointed out when his month is up the loan window will be closed, so too late to make amends if needed.

Why don't you e mail the club. I bet they haven't thought of that.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Do you mean Paddy the Myth?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Whilst what you say is true, I find it increasingly amazing how people on here can slag off a player before he has even signed for the club, let alone played a game. It really is quite extraordinary, as Mr Coleman used to say.

because of the depths we are going ?? sit next to me at the Amex for a couple of games and believe me, you will cringe !!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would have preferred that during January we went after a purchase of Lewis McGugan rather than another loan midfielder. Persevered with Hughes and let Halford go back to Forest and sign a striker who can score goals like Kevin Doyle on loan.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Whilst what you say is true, I find it increasingly amazing how people on here can slag off a player before he has even signed for the club, let alone played a game. It really is quite extraordinary, as Mr Coleman used to say.

Ah, your falling into the trap of assuming that everyone should view a new signing with the same degree of intelligence, fairness, generosity, open-mindedness and optimism that you evidently do!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
lesdennisfrank.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would have preferred that during January we went after a purchase of Lewis McGugan rather than another loan midfielder. Persevered with Hughes and let Halford go back to Forest and sign a striker who can score goals like Kevin Doyle on loan.

That would have cost money but relegation will cost more.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Yep, that's the one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here