Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emmanuel Ledesma on loan...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder what "initial" means.

If it's down to us, we play him and decide if we want to keep him for the rest of the season that's fine. A no lose for us. He does well, he stays. He doesn't, he goes.

But if it's down to Middlesborough that's not so good. If he does the business with us then they'll call him back after his month.

Given our relative desperation, who do you think is calling the shots? :down:

This place will go into meltdown, if he performs and Middlesboro recall him.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A month-long deal doesn't seem like a solution to all our woes, but as long as it doesn't take 3-weeks to settle and be half-decent in a farewell appearance then it's not a disastrous signing. I don't think anyone is knocked off their feet with excitement over it, but if it's a case of a player who'll speedily fit in to offer us something different, whilst not breaking the bank to do so, then it could work ok.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
"What do you hope to bring to Brighton?"

"Nothing."

He'll fit in well.

[tweet]568426108850470912[/tweet]

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Sounds like an optimistic fella

I am somewhat concerned with this. We seem to just be bringing in any ol' geezer who happens to play in a position we want. Judging by his comments it would also imply that he has a similar attitude to that of Kemy; do we really need a player like this? - especially looking at our position in the table. Could it not potentially do more harm than good?
Obviously I realise the issues with bringing a youth team player through but if we have got youth team players then surely we should be trying to integrate them? They will have something to prove and with the desire they will surely have to follow their dream and play first team professional football they could play a big role in saving our season.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
I am somewhat concerned with this. We seem to just be bringing in any ol' geezer who happens to play in a position we want. Judging by his comments it would also imply that he has a similar attitude to that of Kemy; do we really need a player like this? - especially looking at our position in the table. Could it not potentially do more harm than good?
Obviously I realise the issues with bringing a youth team player through but if we have got youth team players then surely we should be trying to integrate them? They will have something to prove and with the desire they will surely have to follow their dream and play first team professional football they could play a big role in saving our season.

I was being sarcastic about the comment he made. To be honest i really don't know what goe's through Blooms head most of the time in regards to transfers. Just some really weird choices being made behind the scenes. To me It feels like we are suppose to go down. Everything has just been played like a game. Transfers, Player tactics and other aspects of how the club have gone about business.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Here is what Rotherham said:

“He conducts himself in a professional manner both on and off the pitch and he’s had a huge impact on the squad with his expressive playing style and infectious character. He has enjoyed his time with the Millers and talks are ongoing between the two clubs to discuss a potential return for Manu.”

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Not match fit will take the full month to get going and then back to Boro to assist them in their promotion push and score against us on the last day ... you can just see it

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
New chant -

"Manu-Manu - do-doo-de-do-do... Manu-Manu - do-doo-de-do..."

Think M'nah M'nah by The Muppets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here