Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emmanuel Ledesma on loan...

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
but is he better than what we already have ? Not difficult, I know, but not exactly holding my breath.......need a marquee loanee, especially with ST renewals soon !

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Looks like exactly the sort of player we need and all we can expect in our current predicament, not sure what the moaning is for.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good to see we are keeping up with traditions - writing someone off before they have even signed.

I think it's good that some people can stay positive and supportive no matter how much the quality of players decreases. I confess I'm struggling with all things Albion at the moment.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Surprised nobody has mentioned that it seems to be just a 31 day loan.

So I will

Probably wants to get fit and prove he is good enough to play for a decent team, which Middlesboro are. We'll make a good stepping stone for that.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I think it's good that some people can stay positive and supportive no matter how much the quality of players decreases. I confess I'm struggling with all things Albion at the moment.

It's easy when you know that we're going places.....

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
We don't need another striker we need a bloody miracle!!! and a tactical formation that suits our player's.

Why not take on Pulis example. 4-4-2!!!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Surprised nobody has mentioned that it seems to be just a 31 day loan.

So I will

Can we really afford a 31 day loan? I hope we're not being too wasteful.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The problem is that a 31 day loan takes us past the deadline date so is the only signing we are going to make. Very disappointing if it is.

Have some faith. Our squad should be good enough to stay up. Whether we will of course is another question entirely.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
It sort of sums up our current standing and ambition when a team challenging for promotion are prepared to lend us one of their players. Would we have done the same last year? Oh yes, we did; the only difference being that we sold Barnes and Bridcutt rather than loaning them!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It sort of sums up our current standing and ambition when a team challenging for promotion are prepared to lend us one of their players. Would we have done the same last year? Oh yes, we did; the only difference being that we sold Barnes and Bridcutt rather than loaning them!

We are now one of the weakest Championship sides and a team of little or no significance for the bigger boys in the division, including Bournemouth. How we have fallen down the pecking order this season.

Last edited:

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
We need a striker that will score goals, if he can make CMS, Baldock, Best or COG score it will be a good acquisition for a few games.

Cant see it though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here