Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Eddie Izzard is now........

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
She's a

05FA9E41-E54B-4DD7-9906-14ABE6E99F59_4_5005_c.jpeg

Always has been, always will be. And not very funny either.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm not surprised. Its been coming.

I'll cut Eddie plenty of slack, but not for supporting the wankpuffins.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I saw her running towards oncoming traffic on a courty lane near haywards heith last year

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I've seen her live a couple of times - a bit hit and miss, but mostly good. Whatever you think of the humour, she has raised an amazing amount of money for charity - including running 27 marathons in 27 days - which is a mind-boggling feat. She also does her stand-up shows in French and German, which is also pretty incredible.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I've seen her live a couple of times - a bit hit and miss, but mostly good. Whatever you think of the humour, she has raised an amazing amount of money for charity - including running 27 marathons in 27 days - which is a mind-boggling feat. She also does her stand-up shows in French and German, which is also pretty incredible.

For: They've done loads for charity as you say. Plus they seemed a good egg as a labour activist.

Against: Palace fan. Not particularly funny. Dreadful in Valkyrie

I'm on the fence.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I saw her running towards oncoming traffic on a courty lane near haywards heith last year

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

I suppose it takes a Wrong Direction to appreciate a wrong direction ?

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
She's living her life and why shouldn't she? I don't understand it, personally - but I don't need to. If she's happy then good for her. There are plenty of people I've known down the years who have been half versions of themselves because they couldn't accept or have the confidence to live as their full selves. That isn't a criticism, it isn't easy to be different but I hope it gets easier all the time. The more prominent people who live their truths helps to normalise the behaviour and hopefully makes it easier for the next person and the next person and the next person.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Imagine how impossible life would be if you somehow had to carry around in your head a database of whether you should address everyone you meet as the personal pronoun of their choosing. Wouldn't really work IRL would it, even if they were to wear a special badge?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Imagine how impossible life would be if you somehow had to carry around in your head a database of whether you should address everyone you meet as the personal pronoun of their choosing. Wouldn't really work IRL would it, even if they were to wear a special badge?

What's wrong with 'mate'? ???

I used it once when addressing the Duke of Edinburgh. He said something along the lines of 'I'm not your ****ing mate' but, apart from that, I think we hit it off rather well. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here