Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy Money

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Still I'll be the one laughing in a week or so

...or the board's other 5,000 or so members pissing themselves months later.

You know you could have put that cash under your mattress and, even accounting for inflation eroding the real worth of your money, you'd be better off than your sure-fire, well-researched, calculated investment.

You truly are one smart cookie.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll be the one laughing Bozza

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Give it up Beachy. Its been a DISASTER.

Come join us on the poker tables. You're practically guaranteed a return.
:thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You still won't admit it, will you?

Of course if you're willing to wait for ever then sooner or later you'll probably get into profit. And then you can come back here and pretend you're a great shrewdie. I imagine you'll ignore the fact that you tipped up a 'hot investment' at 17p, promising a dramatic return within days, yet months later the price had fallen, fallen and fallen further still such that anyone following your advice would be 25% down.

Every dog has it's day.

Even a dead cat bounces.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You still won't admit it, will you?

Of course if you're willing to wait for ever then sooner or later you'll probably get into profit. And then you can come back here and pretend you're a great shrewdie. I imagine you'll ignore the fact that you tipped up a 'hot investment' at 17p, promising a dramatic return within days, yet months later the price had fallen, fallen and fallen further still such that anyone following your advice would be 25% down.

Every dog has it's day.

Even a dead cat bounces.

Wrong as I am in profit but never mind a good mod will ignore facts :lolol:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
You may well be on a profit, but to be fair (and I'm totally impartial in this discussion) since you promised a potential peak price of 26p per share, the price has been in freefall. We're now barely at 13p. Anyone who gambled on your advice would have due course to be pretty pi$$ed off with you!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wrong as I am in profit but never mind a good mod will ignore facts :lolol:

As has been pointed out, if you were 33% in profit at 17p then you'd now be around break even at best - possibly losing given the bid/offer spread.

But even if you had bought at some ultra-low price, do you see that has absolutely nothing to do with you telling everyone what a great investment it was at 17p? When the price is now 13p?

But keep on claiming you've made the "investment" of the century if you like. "Gambler's denial".

As I said earlier, I identified a great "investment" when you announced this and I put, literally, every penny I have into it. I'm not going to tell you what company it is (in case it goes down) but I'll be back here soon letting everyone know that I've done fantastically well. After-timing is the easiest job in the world.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
True however I went large around 12 months ago and sitting on a 33% return at present.

13p * 1.33 = 17.29p. So the facts, as detailed by you, means at the current price you can't be in profit. Unless the "facts" have changed now, of course.

Share price is currently 17p however the analysts reckon up to 26p a share could be the final price so plenty of potential room for a serious wind fall.

Presumably you've topped up big time at these bargain prices?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bozza - I am up on the deal as you do not know at what price I purchased them, just because I advised when to nuy to everyone else does not mean I bought at that price.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bozza - I am up on the deal as you do not know at what price I purchased them, just because I advised when to nuy to everyone else does not mean I bought at that price.

I'm only relaying what you stated. You did not state that you bought at 17p and I'm not representing that you did.

But you did state that at 17p you had made a 33% profit. That means you bought around 13p.

I'm not fabricating things - they are your own words I'm hanging you with.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
An induvidual beating the market on such matters is either

1) a fluke
or
2) illegal

no offence or slur on the propriety of anyone concerned

it's just a FACT

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I'm another who is in the process of jumping ship from Pipex because they are SHITE. In Xmas last year they took over a £100 payment from my account for no particular reason and many people who have got rid of it are still being billed. The service is a joke. Just google Pipex billing complaints for a huge list.

Stear clear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here