Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy Money

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Thought this deserved a bounce today.

Pipex shares are trading at 9.25 today. This is after they have reported a 6 month loss of £8.4 million compared to profits of £838K this time last year.

Looks like no dividend for Beachey.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thought this deserved a bounce today.

Pipex shares are trading at 9.25 today. This is after they have reported a 6 month loss of £8.4 million compared to profits of £838K this time last year.

Looks like no dividend for Beachey.

Never paid a dividend fool.

Anyway company about to be broken up and Tiscali will save the day

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Could be a good call, price fell significantly as the result of a poor flotation of its Indian subsidiary and pipeline problems in India, but may now be on its way back up:-

Cairn Energy chart

23.03.07 :+28, (1630) Credit Suisse said that while it sees value in Cairn Energy PLC, it believes the remainder of the sector offers little value. Credit Suisse reiterated its ’outperform’ rating on Cairn Energy with an increased target price of 2,150 pence, up from 2,025, and retained its ’underperform’ stance on Tullow Oil PLC with an increased target price of 410 pence, up from 330

Cairn Energy up 7.48% to 2269.00 TODAY. Which is nice :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Pipex had a good day today, up to 8.65p. Those who piled in at 17p will have over 50% of what they started with again... :jester:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Cairn Energy up 7.48% to 2269.00 TODAY. Which is nice :thumbsup:

I posted that about six months ago. Cairn Energy are still going through the roof.

They closed today at 3481.00, another 4% up. They've been gaining on average A COUPLE OF PERCENT EVERY DAY recently (they were 27 quid at the end of February) and show no sign of slowing down. It's another year and a half til their oil comes onstream in India, so even getting in now could be the easiest money you'll ever make. Go LARGE! :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
This is the same Tom Hark that said go large on a certain English racing driver for sports personality of the year.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This is the same Tom Hark that said go large on a certain English racing driver for sports personality of the year.

To be fair tho, nobody could ever have expected the name McLaren to f*** up quite so spectacularly in both Formula One AND the English football team. Oh well :shrug:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
In light of Beach Hut's ASSERTION that the Tories will win the Brighton Pavilion seat I thought I'd give this a bounce just to highlight his previous record of fortune telling

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I posted that about six months ago. Cairn Energy are still going through the roof.

They closed today at 3481.00, another 4% up. They've been gaining on average A COUPLE OF PERCENT EVERY DAY recently (they were 27 quid at the end of February) and show no sign of slowing down. It's another year and a half til their oil comes onstream in India, so even getting in now could be the easiest money you'll ever make. Go LARGE! :thumbsup:

Well, seeing as how the thread's been bounced for no apparent reason...

Update on Cairn Energy share price.

The oil is now onstream in India, and initial estimates of the volume of oil has been revised upwards by quite a margin. Cairn Energy shares were trading at £4.11 on Friday. Sounds crap, but isn't. Since the last post, they moved the decimal point by one place to the left to encourage greater volume in trading the shares. So if you had a thousand shares worth £41.10 each before, you've got ten thousand shares worth £4.11 each now.

Oh, and Cairn currently have a rig drilling off Greenland. One of the first, if not THE first. Initial results due this Summer. they seem quietly confident down to the extent of speculating how many billion barrels of oil might be there. If they strike the projected volumes of oil, they say the increase in share price will be transformational i.e. it'll go once more through the roof. There will never be a better time to have a punt on Cairn, if you have a few bob sloshing around that you don't mind speculating with. IMHO, like :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wow. What a read. Beach Hut might genuinely be the thickest/most self deluded person I've ever stumbled across.

Oh, and this NEEDS to be put in NSC Gold.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Well, seeing as how the thread's been bounced for no apparent reason...

Update on Cairn Energy share price.

The oil is now onstream in India, and initial estimates of the volume of oil has been revised upwards by quite a margin. Cairn Energy shares were trading at £4.11 on Friday. Sounds crap, but isn't. Since the last post, they moved the decimal point by one place to the left to encourage greater volume in trading the shares. So if you had a thousand shares worth £41.10 each before, you've got ten thousand shares worth £4.11 each now.

Oh, and Cairn currently have a rig drilling off Greenland. One of the first, if not THE first. Initial results due this Summer. they seem quietly confident down to the extent of speculating how many billion barrels of oil might be there. If they strike the projected volumes of oil, they say the increase in share price will be transformational i.e. it'll go once more through the roof. There will never be a better time to have a punt on Cairn, if you have a few bob sloshing around that you don't mind speculating with. IMHO, like :thumbsup:

Currently trading c 271p. Have they transformed again and moved decimal points ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here