Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early Sackings this season

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
IMHO it is obvious that Oscar is getting through to the players as we have improved from appearing to be a disorganised rabble at the start of the season to a team that looks like they could achieve something, in a very short space of time. This has got to be down to Oscars coaching

I think there are seeds of promise, but we remain very narrow and seem to invite shots from 20 - 25 yards. Given where we finished last season we should not become a bad or even average team overnight, I would have been disappointed if Oscar couldn't have worked with what is already available. On top of this he has Ulloa and Upson for potentially a full season both of whom are two of the best players in their position in the division. So I think to credit Oscars coaching at this stage is premature.

In terms of the blame process, I think it Ninja Elephant is correct as a rule, though I suspect in terms of ourselves and any future appointments both may leave together. Of course hopefully Oscar will continue to progress.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here