Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early leaving

zoogull

zoogull
May 29, 2008
Herstmonceux
Why are some people on this board so worried about what other people do? Concentrate on the football and don't try to fathom human nature, it will only give you sleepless nights.

When we played at the Goldstone there was no problem because of the on street parking and closeness to Hove station, but at Withdean and the Amex we can't bring our cars and inevitably have to rely on other means of transport.

We have a fantastic stadium and excellent facilities. The price to pay for an out of town stadium is a reliance on public transport or Park and Ride.

If people don't want to stand around in queues it's there prerogative to leave early.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Why is everyone in modern day life worried about being somewhere else or getting somewhere quicker or not having the patience to queue for half an hour or being home indoors at 7pm on a Saturday night instead of rushing home to get in at 6pm
Yesterday I stayed as usual till the last kick of the ball stood in the concourse with my kids for half an hour having a pie watching the Grand national then slowly walked to our car starting driving at 5:30 I then had to drop my kids off at my ex's back in Essex 3 hour round trip and still got back to Shoreham at 8:30 pm in time for a good night out in shoreham high street
Leaving on the 85th minute would have made no difference whatsoever to my Saturday

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
This is not another attempt to start a pointless debate, nor have a go at anyone. For those of you who don't have an important reason to leave early, PLEASE stay til the final whistle today. It's a massive game and the lads need our support. :bhasign:

But 6 pages later....guess what!! :lol:

Can I ask a question, not just to the thread starter but to all....................does a thread on NSC asking for people not to leave a game early, ever stop anyone doing their normal routine and makes them stop on ???

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Why is everyone in modern day life worried about being somewhere else or getting somewhere quicker or not having the patience to queue for half an hour or being home indoors at 7pm on a Saturday night instead of rushing home to get in at 6pm
Yesterday I stayed as usual till the last kick of the ball stood in the concourse with my kids for half an hour having a pie watching the Grand national then slowly walked to our car starting driving at 5:30 I then had to drop my kids off at my ex's back in Essex 3 hour round trip and still got back to Shoreham at 8:30 pm in time for a good night out in shoreham high street
Leaving on the 85th minute would have made no difference whatsoever to my Saturday

That cuts both ways, ask yourself why people are so worried by those that leave early.
I really do not understand why people get so worked up about those that leave early. Is it making anyone's life worse. We are all individuals and all approach match days differently. Some like to get there early and soak up the atmosphere, some like to get there just before kick off. Some like to stand, others like to sit. Some like to be vocal and some don't. Some like to get a pie and a pint 5mins before half time, some will wait. Why oh why are some people on here so intent on forcing other people to do what they want them to do. Here is a thought why don't people just enjoy their day and not worry how anybody is is spending theirs. Losing is what spoils my day, not the person next to me leaving thinking we were going to lose and missing the equaliser. Now that made my day, we dug deep and got a result and that is all that worries me on match day, the team doing well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here