Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunks chest back to Sanchez

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What made it a different level to me was that he had a Leeds player sniffing over his shoulder.

What made it different level to me was the pace on the ball. Anywhere else other than direct to Sanchez and that was a goal yet you are left with the feeling that Dunk wasn’t taking a risk because it looked so controlled and purposeful.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
DUNK1.gif

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Loved it.

In the PS era (‘pre Sanchez’) that would have beaten Ryan for pace at the near post.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
When I saw it live (well stream) I thought Dunk headed it, which would take some balls. Then I saw the replay show how he steered it, off his chest , not only safely back to Sanchez, but just drops it into his hands.

Jaw dropping skill. :bowdown::bowdown:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The audacity to make that judgement call inside a split second to direct the ball towards his own net was just next level stuff. And that ball in was travelling.

Dunk is basically Neo. He plays the game in "bullet time". He is The One.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
This along with Sanchez's claim from that long throw (Vs Spurs?) were two stand out moments this season. Absolute class.

Jimmy Grimble

I’ve said it in another thread. We are so lucky to have him. Simple as that.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
This along with Sanchez's claim from that long throw (Vs Spurs?) were two stand out moments this season. Absolute class.

If you're thinking of the corner against Liverpool in the last few minutes that he claimed, I know what you mean - I cheered that louder than the goal.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
How he’s not in the running for England I have no idea.

Seems to be the only England CB not making gaffs every week.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
If you're thinking of the corner against Liverpool in the last few minutes that he claimed, I know what you mean - I cheered that louder than the goal.

That's the one!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
With this he is now closing in on Kalidou Koulibali as the player doing the most non-head non-foot passes per game in Europes top 5 leagues!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here