Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunks chest back to Sanchez

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I literally jumped out of my chair and celebrated that like a goal! World class defending. And wonderful again to see the on field relationship he clearly already has with Sanchez.

Dunk and Bissouma both got me up a few times today with some unbelievable pieces of play.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The chest pass was the mark of a man at the top of his game. It is criminal he is not in the England squad, he has been a top Prem defender for 4 seasons.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
It was fantastic.
And I loved the way dunk chested it to Sanchez then once he saw it safely in Sanchez hands he just turned away with that focussed look on his face and got back into position ready for the next job.
The look on Sanchez face was brilliant,he just seemed to be gazing in stunned admiration at what dunk had just done.
It was a real"I will follow this man anywhere"look.
Great moment.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I literally jumped out of my chair and celebrated that like a goal! World class defending. And wonderful again to see the on field relationship he clearly already has with Sanchez.

Dunk and Bissouma both got me up a few times today with some unbelievable pieces of play.

What made it a different level to me was that he had a Leeds player sniffing over his shoulder. The back 3 and Sanchez seem to know exactly what they are doing with Bissouma running around tackling like a possessed man.
They all make it a joy to watch, if only they could keep their heads when lining up a shot in that final zone.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
That’s the sort of moment that absolutely should get a mention on MOTD in the round up after the highlights.

It won’t.

Wonderful to hear the pundits positively purring about it on the live commentary.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I won't be forgetting that moment any time soon, if ever.

Never seen anything like it from an Albion player.

Dunky = Such an Albion legend... Sanchez - made a moment like this possible.

I very much doubt he would have attempted it had Ryan been in goal. The trust between Sanchez & defence is a joyful thing.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
How that bucked toothed Dwayne Dibley lookalike sack of useless crap can`t see the difference between MacGuire the carthorse and Dunk the thoroughbred is a dick . Have i said how much i despise that :tosser:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here