Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dunk to Chelsea?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
2010 join date - yep I’m superior :thumbsup: muppet.

The context as you well know is that we’ve had 100 threads in Dunk leaving and this is based on a rumour that a team want a player who plays in that position. How about not bricking it unless there was at least a half credible article. As you probably know unless you’re stupid. But in true NSC style you chose to be a dick and have a pop for no reason.

You’ve been a **** there tbf - utter ****. Wasn’t even you starting the thread yet you take offence to a perfectly fair comment.

Wow. This is good, you’ve exposed yourself as a bit of tit here. You made a bit of a nobby post which I didn’t agree with and replied without any aggression or coarse language, yes it was a bit sarcastic but you’ve completely shit the bed, fired a load of abuse and seem to be using my NSC join date as some way of proving that you’re a better fan, what’s the relevance there? Maybe stay off of the internet if you don’t like people having a different opinion.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wow. This is good, you’ve exposed yourself as a bit of tit here. You made a bit of a nobby post which I didn’t agree with and replied without any aggression or coarse language, yes it was a bit sarcastic but you’ve completely shit the bed, fired a load of abuse and seem to be using my NSC join date as some way of proving that you’re a better fan, what’s the relevance there? Maybe stay off of the internet if you don’t like people having a different opinion.

The join date was a piss take at you saying Uber fan. Nah, you were out of line / sorry if 4*s offends you. 6 likes to 2 suggests many liked my post more than yours though :thumbsup: So no it wasn’t a ‘’nobby’ post, yours was - and uncalled for. Leaving it there if you can’t see that.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Ake is a brilliant CB, with exceptional pace, power as well having a great football brain. Once over his injury, he’ll be a first teamer at a CL club.

Dunk lacks pace and is not immune to errors. Fouling Walcott in the box after 5 minutes yesterday was madness. Could’ve thrown away a club’s week’s prep at the very start of the match. Abrabam, McBurnie and McGoldrick have all bossed him in recent weeks.

He’s a good PL CB, a good fit with us.

Bit harsh! He’s bossed far more strikers than he’s been bossed by.
Also, he often has to cover for the shortcomings of those around him.
His performances could well go up a level at a top club.
He’s not Liverpool or city good, but anywhere else he’d be an asset.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The join date was a piss take at you saying Uber fan. Nah, you were out of line / sorry if 4*s offends you. 6 likes to 2 suggests many liked my post more than yours though :thumbsup: So no it wasn’t a ‘’nobby’ post, yours was - and uncalled for. Leaving it there if you can’t see that.

Ok superfan, we’ll pretend blanking out abusive swear words somehow removes the aggression which is actually intended. I’ll be sure to not try and cross paths with such a reasonable and intelligent poster again :facepalm:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bit harsh! He’s bossed far more strikers than he’s been bossed by.
Also, he often has to cover for the shortcomings of those around him.
His performances could well go up a level at a top club.
He’s not Liverpool or city good, but anywhere else he’d be an asset.

Perhaps we’ll find out soon enough, this thread is about Dunk to Chelsea. If he’s a Champions League starter for the next few seasons, I’d be very pleased him and surprised.

He’s a good PL CB.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ok superfan, we’ll pretend blanking out abusive swear words somehow removes the aggression which is actually intended. I’ll be sure to not try and cross paths with such a reasonable and intelligent poster again :facepalm:

I haven’t seriously suggested I’m in any way superior to anyone. That was your head :thumbsup: Not aggression - just telling you you were being a **** :thumbsup: bye now

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Telling me I’m a **** by being a **** ?? Bravo.

Stop being aggressive. Can’t believe you’ve called me a **** that’s really aggressive. Practice what you preach knobby.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Elvis Costello has written a song for him, I Don't Want To Go To Chelsea

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can you guys have an internet fight on a different site:kiss:

True I did say I’d leave it, but admittedly didn’t start it. Apologies.

Cesar Chavez

Apr 17, 2012
California
Seem to recall some regular posters thought we should have sold him to Fulham for around 3m. Also same posters would most likely have driven Stephens to Burnley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If Lewis Dunk did go to Chelsea and we allowed Ben White to stay at Leeds until the end of the season, we would have to buy another central defender which would be about £25m. So is the net gain worth it?
It's a tough one. It would be a far easier decision if we had about 6 points more than we currently have.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I could be wrong, but think Dunk might be one of those rare players that spend most of their career at one club, as long as Brighton stay in the Premiership. He is a local lad and all that and probably would pay to watch games if he wasn't playing. He's had opportunities to leave before.

Lewis Dunk at 28 has what, perhaps another 6 or 7 seasons or so of top class football ahead of him? I'm afraid to say l can't see us remaining in the Premier League for all of that time, so in all probability he will move on somwhere at some stage before he hangs up his boots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here