IMG_2489.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
That cheerleader with the megaphone was a strange concept- does the bloke not care about footy as he never watched the game.

Also, wondering why he was allowed to stand on the netted off seats...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That cheerleader with the megaphone was a strange concept- does the bloke not care about footy as he never watched the game.

Also, wondering why he was allowed to stand on the netted off seats...
It’s a completely common concept in ultra culture. Probably only English clubs that don’t have this - and Palace do.

The capo is the leader and it’s an honourable position. He’s not there to watch the game.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
It’s a completely common concept in ultra culture. Probably only English clubs that don’t have this - and Palace do.
When we drew 1-1 at Selhurst (an Evening match about 10 years ago) I was in that Holmsdale End the bellend with the megaphone sat on the wall, back to the pitch and I never saw him watch one minute of the match.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Gimp behind us in N1F sings completely diff songs to our right. And they are the same boring chants. He HATES bin men and hates different chants to his. This is all genuine too. Blokes weird. Re tonight, we need to booooo every-time they have the ball, I actually generally do not like this filthy club we are playing, so cannot wait.
Aw. Leave him alone. He's probably not thinking straight because of covid.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Their ding a ling a ling song that sounded like we all live in a yellow submarine had me in fits….I wonder what it actually means? Maybe I don’t want to know..

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
We are Cauldron at full time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here