[News] Duke & Duchess of Sussex

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Sounds like a job for Vinnie Jones, Roy Keane, Paul “tank” Clark and others of that ilk.

From an earlier era, Norman Hunter, Tommy Smith, Ron “Chopper” Harris.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...Escaping-Palace-Lifetime-movie-confirmed.html

Harry & Meghan: Escaping The Palace! Third Lifetime movie about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex is confirmed - and will show 'what drove the couple to leave everything behind'

Third Meghan and Harry Lifetime movie has been given the green light
Producers are currently casting for Harry & Meghan: Escaping The Palace
It will reveal 'what really happened at the palace to drive the couple away'
Follows 2018's Harry & Meghan and 2019's Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...Escaping-Palace-Lifetime-movie-confirmed.html

Harry & Meghan: Escaping The Palace! Third Lifetime movie about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex is confirmed - and will show 'what drove the couple to leave everything behind'

Considering I've not heard of – let alone seen – the first two, I won't be losing any sleep over this news :shrug:

All I would say is that there is CLEARLY a demand for that kind of content (people STILL banging on about the Oprah interview), so good luck to them.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

They should turn it into a musical. Ed Sheeran could play Harry, Ariane Grande could play Meghan, while Prince Charles could be played by James Hewitt.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

That will be another film to take with a pinch of salt and not bother watching, then.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Cannot stand that lying woman, WTF planet is she on? The sooner she and her pitiful lapdog husband of hers are stripped of their Royal title the better, I hate the County I love being associated with "Princess Pinocchio"

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I suspect the issue is to do with people's sense of expectation and entitlement as to how they think people should act and says more about them than Harry and Meghan: the vitriol and condemnation of Harry and Meghan seems totally disproportionate to any offence they actually could have caused by their actions, especially taking into account public figures who have objectively done far worse but don't get even a fraction of the disdain or abuse.

Their lives have zero impact on me or anyone I know except probably in positive ways because of the work they have done with veterans and talking about mental health. That they have left the royal family and the way it was done is unfortunate, but I can't particularly sympathise with the royal family either all things considered. Having watched a few minutes of the clip above it's not my kind of thing but I don't see the problem with it. If anything well done Meghan for not being cowed by the inevitable backlash this'll get (far more than any support it'll get) - I can see how others might have a problem with it though if they think they have a right to dictate or have their expectations met as to how someone else lives. I'm genuinely not sure why so many find them offensive when there are far more worthy focuses for anger whose actions and deceit has a far greater daily impact on us all. :shrug:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I suspect the issue is to do with people's sense of expectation and entitlement as to how they think people should act and says more about them than Harry and Meghan: the vitriol and condemnation of Harry and Meghan seems totally disproportionate to any offence they actually could have caused by their actions, especially taking into account public figures who have objectively done far worse but don't get even a fraction of the disdain or abuse.

Their lives have zero impact on me or anyone I know except probably in positive ways because of the work they have done with veterans and talking about mental health. That they have left the royal family and the way it was done is unfortunate, but I can't particularly sympathise with the royal family either all things considered. Having watched a few minutes of the clip above it's not my kind of thing but I don't see the problem with it. If anything well done Meghan for not being cowed by the inevitable backlash this'll get (far more than any support it'll get) - I can see how others might have a problem with it though if they think they have a right to dictate or have their expectations met as to how someone else lives. I'm genuinely not sure why so many find them offensive when there are far more worthy focuses for anger whose actions and deceit has a far greater daily impact on us all. :shrug:

Well, you might be happy to sit idly by, but the rest of us know that when someone eats an avocado, she needs to be called out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports