Dressing Room Activities

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's got about as much chance of staying private as the Ryan Giggs thing. It just won't be published in the public domain, is all.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Tim Over Whelmed said:
Didn't everyone know it may, or may not, allegedly, be about, maybe ********? Not saying *************************, just saying!

Is that why Taricco wasn't guilty then?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is that the Vicente that was fit enough to be an unused sub 3 days earlier?

Yep, the very same.

This is what Vicente said in the Argus:

"On Friday I was fine and I was warming up feeling fine. On Saturday I had a bit of pain and said to the doctor about not training. The manager wanted me to train but I didn't feel good. On Sunday I trained with a lot of discomfort and on Monday I wasn't 100 per cent for a match like that. I preferred that a team-mate who was in better shape played."

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This blokes a Charlton fan so how could he possibly know what might have gone on that night. I mean it's not as if there is even anyone at the club he supports that may have guessed and told him is there? Pure speculation I reckon

Yeah. Well apart from Poyet's son, anyway.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The author provides no source, whilst his bio information doesn't give any indication as to how he could know what he has written (he's a Charlton fan, while his job roles are not ones you would imagine would give him access to this sort of information). I wouldn't give it too much notice..

Yeah. Well apart from Poyet's son, anyway.

Yep it's not just down to the club to keep any incidents quiet, Poyet shouldn't leak anything either.

I would imagine that Poyet has gone into more depth with everyone on the BBC3 MOtD, Lineker, Chapman, Shearer etc, and judging by the way the questions were asked it sounded like they knew more about what happened.

To have to clear ones name sounds like there is a very serious allegation behind it.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm not really sure what the specifics of what is being implied here, but the one thing we do know is that Vicente gave Charlie a lot of praise in his newspaper article, so I doubt any 'incident' was between the two.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm not really sure what the specifics of what is being implied here, but the one thing we do know is that Vicente gave Charlie a lot of praise in his newspaper article, so I doubt any 'incident' was between the two.

Good point, Oatway would have been suspended as much for his own good as the club's. Hopefully he will still have a role in some shape or form once the whole drama and this possible appeal finalised.

Haven't seen the LMA make any further statements on their website since last Friday, so although Gus has said he would appeal on the BBC, it doesn't seem as if any appeal has been officially launched.

Does anyone know how long Gus has got to respond to the dismissal?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Good point, Oatway would have been suspended as much for his own good as the club's. Hopefully he will still have a role in some shape or form once the whole drama and this possible appeal finalised.

Haven't seen the LMA make any further statements on their website since last Friday, so although Gus has said he would appeal on the BBC, it doesn't seem as if any appeal has been officially launched.

Does anyone know how long Gus has got to respond to the dismissal?

It can vary but the law states a minimum of 5 days to notify your intention.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

I dont think that is the implication. Try another combination of English person v's foreigner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here