Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dressing Room Activities

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Sorry *puts hands in pockets. looks down. Kicks stones* .:(

Sorry didn't mean to sound harsh, just don't know what we can and can't post on this forum anymore...

But I agree with you, I don't understand how the author of that piece can write it, other than by coming up with his own version of events.

A serious query LB.

How does a load of know nothings offering unqualified view prejudice anything ?

I could understand perhaps if you are discussing facts, but nearly everyone clearly isnt.

These are the current guidelines, posted by Bozza in the sticky thread at the top of the board:-

Please understand that what you write on NSC could come back and haunt you.

It may seem funny to make stuff up, post a rumour you heard from a mate's mate or other unsubstantiated word-of-mouth but if you stray into defamation you could get into a lot of trouble.

By default, NSC logs lots of pieces of data about where you are posting from and, if required, these could be used to identify you for any legal action required. You are almost certainly a lot less anonymous than you think.

NSC and those who run NSC - particularly me - are not prepared to put ourselves at risk for people failing to fully engage their brains prior to posting. If in doubt, either ask a moderator prior to posting or just don't post at all. It's likely that the world will not stop should you fail to post whatever you wanted to share.

This warning is being reinforced at this time due to the ongoing situation with 2 of the Albion's managerial staff still being subject to suspension from employment. NSC is being studied very closely by smart people who earn money by pursuing people who post stupid things on the internet - don't give them a chance to come after you.

If you stray into territory that make the moderators uncomfortable, your posting rights to NSC will be withdrawn for at least a month, forever if required, to try and protect you from yourself.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There is no point speculating on what might have been pure speculation in the first instance.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is it a coincidence that the one player who might have been able to come off the bench and transform our chances of pulling it back had been made 'not required to attend' that evening?

Are you referring to Vicente? The same Vicente who, in his interview in the Argus when he blasted Gus, stated that he had an injury and wasn't fit for selection for the game?

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I think Christopher Antoniou needs to stand up and be counted if he is saying such things. How does he know what happend?

Christopher Antoniou is 49 years old, he lives with his partner and her daughter in Surrey. He was in the Royal Navy until 1998, when he joined the civil service.
Chris took redundancy with yes the cuts of all cuts in the civil service in 2011, and decided to work rurally, rather than work full time and commute every day to london. He is now a care nurse which he thoroughly enjoys apart from the low pay, and lack of increments, benefits, or allowances.
Chris loves Charlton Athletic and whether his busy schedule and rota permits him, he spends supporting them at home with his friend.

He is not going to improve his pay through the quality of his writing !

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
It's ok for Vicente to say what he felt was the truth in the local rag without the threat of legal action.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
vicente can afford a decent lawyer!

Not sure he said anything that would require him to get a lawyer. He gave his opinion of Gus with an example of what he disliked about him. I don't imagine that was a lie or libellous?

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
So if something is already a published item , but unfounded , would it be wrong to comment on the article?
Genuine question ,.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So if something is already a published item , but unfounded , would it be wrong to comment on the article?
Genuine question ,.
Recently a MP came unstuck with a tweet they made based on a published allegation which was proved untrue.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Are you referring to Vicente? The same Vicente who, in his interview in the Argus when he blasted Gus, stated that he had an injury and wasn't fit for selection for the game?

Is that the Vicente that was fit enough to be an unused sub 3 days earlier?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I don't think the guidelines allow this to be posted.

PS - I'm trying to be helpful, btw.

Apologies, which is why it was deleted within seconds of being posted

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here