Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dressing Room Activities

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Oatways gone now, And hopefully the truth will come out I also heard talk of a dressing room bust up with oatway and poyet in the barbers on old shoreham road. ( I have no hair but my grandson really needed his sorted)

It would be interesting to know what happened, I wonder if it happened before or after Gus's interview that night.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Oatways gone now, And hopefully the truth will come out I also heard talk of a dressing room bust up with oatway and poyet in the barbers on old shoreham road. ( I have no hair but my grandson really needed his sorted)

I have heard to same, but it was in the dressing room at the Amex, not at a hairdressers :)

YoungGull

Jun 27, 2013
It would be interesting to know what happened, I wonder if it happened before or after Gus's interview that night.

Haha I heard it in the barbers not it happened there maybe it played out like this 125302088820090915salitas.jpg

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
So Rusty Redeyes was on the ball again! (Albeit a day out but we'll let him have that!) Hopefully he can now provide some clues to any signings!???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here