Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Dresden declares a Nazi emergency.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This is exactly the point I was looking to make.

All across the continent, far right parties are increasing their influence. This is emboldening racist people to be more brazenly open about it than ever before (like in the earlier examples about nazi salutes at international football matches and this thing going on in Dresden)

The far right is on the march and the rest of us can’t just bury our heads in the sand and hope it goes away.
Sadly according to some, if we call them out we are far left extremists who are causing the problem in the first place.

Its political correctness closing down discussion, I tells ya.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Nuff said.

:lol: With the regularity that you post shit on here we could set the NSC clock by you. I'd like to see a top ten of your classics.
New in at number 3 it's 'Nazism is all the leftie's fault', up four places to number 2 it's 'God the jews don't half go on', but still at number one, the all time classic 'Cancer charity is PC gone mad!!!'

Re: the rise of the right in Europe, I guess most people saw that weapons stash the police found a few months back? Insane! WQW would probably blame it on Corbyn's plans to renationalise the trains.

Swiss citizen Alessandro Michele Aloise Monti and Fabio Amalio Bernardi, an Italian, were also detained after police found a three-metre long air-to-air French-made Matra missile in the hangar of Rivanazzano Terme airport in the Lombardy region. The men were allegedly seeking to sell the missile.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...lian-neo-fascists-arrested-over-weapons-cache

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Does this mean the Nuremberg trials are over? Nazi hunting was a fancy of mine.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Right of centre.

Plaid Cymru have moved left of centre.
Yeah, it's interesting. The British nationalists, sorry, I'll re-phrase that, the nationalist movements in Britain are usually never included with the other European nationalist movements. Is it possible (like Plaid Cymru) to be nationalist and also vaguely progressive?

I don't know why the SNP get off scot-free though (if you'll excuse the expression). They are right-of-centre, and like nearly all other rationalisms there is a strong strand of hatred of THEM. I guess it's because they hate the English (who doesn't?) rather than Muslims, immigrants or the EU that they're given a free ride. The Catalans are similar.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
:lol: With the regularity that you post shit on here we could set the NSC clock by you. I'd like to see a top ten of your classics.
New in at number 3 it's 'Nazism is all the leftie's fault', up four places to number 2 it's 'God the jews don't half go on', but still at number one, the all time classic 'Cancer charity is PC gone mad!!!'

Re: the rise of the right in Europe, I guess most people saw that weapons stash the police found a few months back? Insane! WQW would probably blame it on Corbyn's plans to renationalise the trains.

Swiss citizen Alessandro Michele Aloise Monti and Fabio Amalio Bernardi, an Italian, were also detained after police found a three-metre long air-to-air French-made Matra missile in the hangar of Rivanazzano Terme airport in the Lombardy region. The men were allegedly seeking to sell the missile.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...lian-neo-fascists-arrested-over-weapons-cache

As a certain hero once said, you ain’t worth it.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Yeah, it's interesting. The British nationalists, sorry, I'll re-phrase that, the nationalist movements in Britain are usually never included with the other European nationalist movements. Is it possible (like Plaid Cymru) to be nationalist and also vaguely progressive?

I don't know why the SNP get off scot-free though (if you'll excuse the expression). They are right-of-centre, and like nearly all other rationalisms there is a strong strand of hatred of THEM. I guess it's because they hate the English (who doesn't?) rather than Muslims, immigrants or the EU that they're given a free ride. The Catalans are similar.

I think most people can see the difference between Plaid Cymru and Vox in Spain, for example.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here