Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Dresden declares a Nazi emergency.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Indeed Knocky it is worrying. I agree. Wonder what causes it. We know the history from 33 - 45. Any suggestions why regarding the here and now?

Between you and me, my NSC friend,it’s because of a lot of uneducated, racist, left out of society, no belongs being manipulated by rich, uneducated thugs. As said by others on this thread it happens periodically.

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
and [MENTION=1890]blue-shifted[/MENTION]

Gents (or ladies, let's not be presumptious) we have nothing to argue about. One of those conversations that wouldn't create confusion in a pub because one would say 'are you speaking literally or semanically or politically or hypothetically? And then we'd explain.

My fault for intiating a conversation that doesn't work well on a forum.

Or as John Cleese once said, 'is this a 10 minute argument or do you want the full half hour'? :thumbsup:

I wonder if The Antikythera Mechanism had been listening to Maajid Nawaz on LBC who stated exactly the same correlation and gave a list of historical figures to demonstrate the point, including Oswald Mosley.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Between you and me, my NSC friend,it’s because of a lot of uneducated, racist, left out of society, no belongs being manipulated by rich, uneducated thugs. As said by others on this thread it happens periodically.

No not periodically, just for millennia continually. They have all been at it including every church doctorine you can think of.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
No not periodically, just for millennia continually. They have all been at it including every church doctorine you can think of.

Between you and me you’d best edit out the extra o from doctrine in case any liberal pedant sees you as one of those underprivileged guys used by the rich.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
As someone who knows nothing about the local cultures of Germany... why is it like that?

Is it because of lack of education or affluence, or something else?

I have no idea you’d think surrounded by 10 country’s they’d be far more open to different nationalities but no. The old East German education system was one of the best and has been adopted by a few countries. Some of the newer issues would be from when they opened the gates to the refugees. I was living in heidenau at the time which had a very large camp. My stepdaughter had several school friends raped seemingly by said refugees which didn’t help. It wasn’t an area known for rapes etc and in a matter of weeks it was very clear that you didn’t let girls out alone

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I have no idea you’d think surrounded by 10 country’s they’d be far more open to different nationalities but no. The old East German education system was one of the best and has been adopted by a few countries. Some of the newer issues would be from when they opened the gates to the refugees. I was living in heidenau at the time which had a very large camp. My stepdaughter had several school friends raped seemingly by said refugees which didn’t help. It wasn’t an area known for rapes etc and in a matter of weeks it was very clear that you didn’t let girls out alone

What were you working at? Must have been awful having to live amongst such hatred. Couldn’t you have relocated to protect your family?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

What were you working at? Must have been awful having to live amongst such hatred. Couldn’t you have relocated to protect your family?

Pergida? Tommy Robinson? Liar?

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld

Pergida? Tommy Robinson? Liar?

My ex was German I was sick of Brighton and decided to move over there for a change naturally I didn’t know it was going to be such a difficult place to live. We moved to Scotland a few months after the trouble started. She went back after we split up and I’ve been out since to visit the children etc I didn’t seem as bad but clearly that’s not the case

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
As someone who knows nothing about the local cultures of Germany... why is it like that?

Is it because of lack of education or affluence, or something else?

I'm no expert but the East is still lagging behind in terms of wealth and employment.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It's just crazy that all over Europe the far right is on the march to the extent that it is. Nazi salute openly displayed in football matches, ridiculous racist governments being elected in eastern europe and now this. Alarming times and normal thinking people have got to peacefully but firmly say that this is unacceptable

Thankfully it is absolute balderdash to say that far right opinion is on the rise. In the 70/80s we had the National Front openly campaigning on the streets, then came the BNP.

What has happened is the left has moved further left, creating a wide chasm between themselves and those who do not support them. Now the left just throw insults of nazism, and labels of racism at those who have the temerity to have actually had parents/grandparents who fought and maybe died to stop Hitler. It seems that the left realise that their utopian ideal is not supported by the majority of the population. They resort to smearing anyone who dares not to want to give all that they have grafted for away to bureaucrats to distribute among the less fortunate and feckless. It seems that not wanting free student grants, or LGBT drop in centres, or actually wanting controlled immigration is akin to gassing millions of Jews and embarking upon a blitzkrieg.

The idiots throwing insults around like cheap confetti need to take a long, hard look at themselves. Tory does not equal Nazi.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Thankfully it is absolute balderdash to say that far right opinion is on the rise. In the 70/80s we had the National Front openly campaigning on the streets, then came the BNP.

What has happened is the left has moved further left, creating a wide chasm between themselves and those who do not support them. Now the left just throw insults of nazism, and labels of racism at those who have the temerity to have actually had parents/grandparents who fought and maybe died to stop Hitler. It seems that the left realise that their utopian ideal is not supported by the majority of the population. They resort to smearing anyone who dares not to want to give all that they have grafted for away to bureaucrats to distribute among the less fortunate and feckless. It seems that not wanting free student grants, or LGBT drop in centres, or actually wanting controlled immigration is akin to gassing millions of Jews and embarking upon a blitzkrieg.

The idiots throwing insults around like cheap confetti need to take a long, hard look at themselves. Tory does not equal Nazi.

This thread isn't about the Tories, but Pegida, whose founder once posed for a photo dressed as Hitler with the caption "He's back!"

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This thread isn't about the Tories, but Pegida, whose founder once posed for a photo dressed as Hitler with the caption "He's back!"

At the end of the day, this Pegida bollox has to stop, otherwise it'll spread throughout Europe!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

My comment was in response to post #23, try reading it before popping at me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here