Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dont like swearing? GET OUT THE NORTH!!!

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
some guy behind me had a go at me and my mate for standing up during the stand up if you hate palace chant

Face it mate, it does sound pathetic if we aren't playing Palace. Rumbles from some people around The WSU when it starts up like "oh not again". Ok when Palace are there, that's fine.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
If you go in the North, please don't put your own wishy washy sensibilities above the needs of the team's. If the albion are to be successful on the pitch a loud vociferous North Stand is ESSENTIAL. If you don't want to play your part in there... you have FOUR other stands to choose from and enjoy the game.

The entire east stand is zero tolerance so if you're worried about swearing and standing... that's the stand for you. If you continue to sit in the North and complain you are effectively killing the Albion.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
If you go in the North, please don't put your own wishy washy sensibilities above the needs of the team's. If the albion are to be successful on the pitch a loud vociferous North Stand is ESSENTIAL. If you don't want to play your part in there... you have FOUR other stands to choose from and enjoy the game.

The entire east stand is zero tolerance so if you're worried about swearing and standing... that's the stand for you. If you continue to sit in the North and complain you are effectively killing the Albion.

Yes, yes and YES. So i think possibly that moany woman that had a go at the bloke is effectivly responsible for our loss!!!

Funny though as argument have began and we all have to sit together for a whole season, it was just thr first game haha

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

Nothing of note ever comes out of The North though it's just the same old stuff, "stand up if you blah blah blah" "we're the North Stand
we're the north stand" and that's about it. Not a patch on the old North Stand at The Goldstone. A packed North Stand at The Goldstone just even singing the old Blaydon Races tune Walking down The Shoreham Rd to see the Brighton aces rang around the ground and there were others.

Secondly, it is definitely time to drop the Palace obsession particularly when we are not playing them.

Time to drop you as a 'supporter' more like...if you clearly don't understand something why do you think you have the right to pass such a misguided, shameful, ignorant comment?

What is it do you think I don't understand? What is shameful about my comment?

It's also worth noting that that even people who advocate using the C___ word within earshot of children don't actually spell it out on here. Double standards?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Nothing of note ever comes out of The North though it's just the same old stuff, "stand up if you blah blah blah" "we're the North Stand
we're the north stand" and that's about it. Not a patch on the old North Stand at The Goldstone. A packed North Stand at The Goldstone just even singing the old Blaydon Races tune Walking down The Shoreham Rd to see the Brighton aces rang around the ground and there were others.

Get them going then....i'll join in.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
The north stand is full of a load of unintelligent prats.

"We're the north stand, we're the north stand, we're the north stand Brighton boys!!" SHUT UP.

What is wrong with that song? It is one of the only songs that will get other stands singing.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton aces gets sung at every game.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

You quite clearly don't sit near the Judge and his gang!

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
It's cringey and immature.
Cringe away then because I'm sure everyone singing it doesn't care about your opinion. If you don't like it, get another song sung over it. Simple really. Or are you one of those people who moans about songs, yet you don't start any yourself, you chose to spout drivel on NSC instead.

And I don't see how it is cringey and immature.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Cringe away then because I'm sure everyone singing it doesn't care about your opinion. If you don't like it, get another song sung over it. Simple really. Or are you one of those people who moans about songs, yet you don't start any yourself, you chose to spout drivel on NSC instead.

And I don't see how it is cringey and immature.

Why would I start any my self? What's the point?

My opinion means nothing to the prats in the north stand, quite right, does that mean I can't voice the opinion then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here