Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does your blood rise when you see Palace colours ?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
keep-calm-and-get-a-life-179.png

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I couldn't give a flying f--k about Palace.

As long as we keep winning and doing well, who gives a monkeys

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
I swell with pride when I see the best colours in the football league.

Cant understand why it would provoke anger, thats quite disturbing isnt it ? When I see Brighton colours its only reminds me I need to get to the supermarket.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Very much so,I can feel my blood pressure going up just thinking about them,soon I will be flying into an uncontrollable rage,I will have to go now and look at my Albion collection to calm myself down.

Camicus

If I see a palace sticker (Very very rare since I moved to Yorkshire) I have the over whelming urge to pull up along side honk twice and then raise two fingers followed by a :tosser: sign.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Was just speaking to somebody at work and we both agreed that you can be having the most normal and peaceful day but a car driving past with a palace sticker in it will make you instantly angry ! Im normally the mildest person around but these colours just make my blood boil. :rant:

Maybe i need help !
No help needed. I hate the site of everything palace. Shirts,scarves,stickers in cars.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Seeing anything Palace does provoke a reaction in me......so yes probably. (Brainwashed from a young age I'm afraid)

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
To be completely honest I couldn't care less, I don't think it makes me less of a fan, just a sane person.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
yeah,for sure f***ing hate palace big time

got my first hiding outside stamford bridge at the challis game probably didn't help

much older now,but still feel uncomfortable about anything palace

used to work on alot of building sites up there way (about25 years ago!)

met one of their lads "big ron"

frosty at first,but we became good mates exchanging different experiences we'd had up and down the country (well up for us)

told him about nearly getting killed at oldham and he'd had abit of the same at bramall lane

we agreed if it kicked off between BHA & mancs he'd jump on our side

i said the same about CPFC & mancs which surprised us both at the time

but our feelings were honest

of course they're just the same as us

but there's something special about a palace game or there used to be

i get a feeling the new generation of Brighton fans think they have bigger fish to fry

but it'll always be palace for me,mind you that hudd'field equaliser has just pissed me off just as much!

if your out there "big ron" i hope you are well mate

Jan 30, 2008
yeah,for sure f***ing hate palace big time

got my first hiding outside stamford bridge at the challis game probably didn't help

much older now,but still feel uncomfortable about anything palace

used to work on alot of building sites up there way (about25 years ago!)

met one of their lads "big ron"

frosty at first,but we became good mates exchanging different experiences we'd had up and down the country (well up for us)

told him about nearly getting killed at oldham and he'd had abit of the same at bramall lane

we agreed if it kicked off between BHA & mancs he'd jump on our side

i said the same about CPFC & mancs which surprised us both at the time

but our feelings were honest

of course they're just the same as us

but there's something special about a palace game or there used to be

i get a feeling the new generation of Brighton fans think they have bigger fish to fry

but it'll always be palace for me,mind you that hudd'field equaliser has just pissed me off just as much!

if your out there "big ron" i hope you are well mate
never met "clive " then :wink:
regards
DR

Snarkey5

Banned
Feb 8, 2011
the other day i was watching sky sports news, and they started talking palace, needless to say, i threw a brick through the screen

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
blood goes up too......anything palace at all comes near me .....goes back to when i was 5 at the goldstone and was in the middle of massive aggro....

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I hate the entity that is Crystal Palace but I don't hate individuals their fans are humans (just) much as us only with a much low IQ, I tend to feel sorry more than hatred when I see anything Palace related.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I have s slightly different emotion when it comes to Palace. I genuinely feel sorry for their supporters. It's just everything about them, their name, the location of the ground, the jesters outfits the team wear, the goal music, glad all over, the pitiful ultras everything is just a bit shit.

I was listening to Danny Baker on 5 live this morning and he was mentioning opposites he was saying " imagine being a supporter of a truly terrible team like, oh. Don't know, Crystal Palace". Anybody who has even a passing interest in football knows that Palace are the most embarrassing mess south of the Watford Gap services. Worse than Gillingham even in terms of unfashionableness. Poor fuckers. Imagine being saddled with Palace by accident of birth or familial affiliation. Shudder.

Pity them my friends.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Played in a table tennis tournament tonight. My opponent was sporting said crest. These lot get everywhere and i hate it. Needless to say, before our match I removed my track suit to reveal matching BHAFC Tee and shorts.

:albion2:

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
A mate of mine, who has no interest in football, has recently spent £7k on a second-hand racing car.
He showed me a couple of pics on his 'phone of the respray he'd just had done, in Blue and Red.
Much as I felt obliged to complement the work, I just couldn't bring myself to say I liked it.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Played in a table tennis tournament tonight. My opponent was sporting said crest. These lot get everywhere and i hate it. Needless to say, before our match I removed my track suit to reveal matching BHAFC Tee and shorts.

:albion2:

I bet the bastard didn't apologise after his (probably) intentional net shots. :tosser:

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here