Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does it feel like Christmas to you?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I haven't seen The Muppet Christmas Carol, Home Alone or Santa Claus the Movie yet this year - so my festive rating is about 3/10.

I have watched half of Santa Paws and am fretting a little about both and the dog getting back home.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It doesn't feel like Christmas in Australia it is just all wrong....can't wait for it all to be over to be honest but then i am coming home for three weeks on New Years Eve.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Went to Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park and paid £5.50 for an overgrown hotdog, £5 for mulled wine & £5 pint. Tried to walk down Oxford St but gave up. Struggled to get into my fav pub in the big city (Porterhouse in Covent Garden, pint of Red) and then took forever to get served. Aldi Monday was just stupid busy (drinks and nibbles) followed by Waitrose (veg) which was better. Off in a few minutes to get the turkey, beef, ham & sausages from the butcher, expect a queue as usual. Will pop in to the local for a Harveys lunchtime. Take into account it's only one day this year as we are out Friday there's a lot of food and drink in the house. Yes it's Christmas everybody.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It did, until the Albion side swiped me yesterday with manager crises...

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I was saying yesterday it's feeling like Christmas. TV Guide is out with films circled, the kids are stupidly excited, and we had a practice xmas dinner last night. I love Christmas!

A practice Christmas Dinner! That is true quality.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Kind of weird for me to realise that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. There's been nothing 'Christmassy' about the last few weeks at all and I'm wondering if it's just me, or whether others are also lacking in festive cheer.

Maybe I'm just a miserable old git...

No it does not, working Christmas Eve until 5pm then back to work Sat same on New Years Eve..... Hate it....

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Drizzling rain. Just like a normal Christmas. I hope it clear up for Boxing Day.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ah f*** it, I still need to go shopping..

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I've been working 10 hour days since November 15th with only 2 days off since then. Started annual leave yesterday evening, which lasts until January 2nd. I'll be packing my stuff and driving from Stockport to Brighton early tomorrow and am very excited!

Ho Ho Ho!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here