Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Chapman have any decent Coaching Qualifications?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
anyway , I hope BHAFC go up next season, don't think Wilkins is the man but will happily apologise if proved wrong, its all a game of opinions and just because someone's does not follow the trend it is a common theme on NSC that the vultures start circling around to stick the boot in , sad really , move in crowds thats the best way

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Where was the personal insult? Did I call you a name?

I said your response was pisspoor because you didn't answer my question. The fact I disagree with you is not the point, it was still poor. It wasn't that sensible anyway, it was very selective.

And how can you feel insulted about me not liking films you do like? Are you so thin-skinned as to be transparent?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:
anyway , I hope BHAFC go up next season, don't think Wilkins is the man but will happily apologise if proved wrong, its all a game of opinions and just because someone's does not follow the trend it is a common theme on NSC that the vultures start circling around to stick the boot in , sad really , move in crowds thats the best way
Do you know what? I think we heard you first time - about six months ago...

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
The Large One said:
Where was the personal insult? Did I call you a name?

I said your response was pisspoor because you didn't answer my question. The fact I disagree with you is not the point, it was still poor. It wasn't that sensible anyway, it was very selective.

And how can you feel insulted about me not liking films you do like? Are you so thin-skinned as to be transparent?

transparent or transformer?? you decide....

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Spielberg said:
Pipe down

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Large One said:
You know when you're concentrating hard on something, like doing some work, or driving a car, or watching a really engrossing film (not some puerile shit like ET or Lassie), and you're totally into it, then a tiny buzzing fly appears in the confined space you're in that you really want to slap shut or waft away...?

absolutely right Alan no person insults there at all

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:
absolutely right Alan no person insults there at all
It's not an insult, it's a metaphor. It's indicative of my feelings of the churlishness of your posts. If I really wanted to insult you, Gareth...

Put it this way, I'm not bothered about someone saying 'Wilkins Out' - or anything contentious for that matter - as long as they can back up their statement with clear, concise, coherent reasoning. If they can't, they can generally expect a certain level of derision from many quarters - sadly, it's part of life. I'll leave you to work out where I place your rant.

Know wot I mean?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Calling films I like Puerile shit is a personal insult, never mind, move on, I am sure we will disagree a thousand times again before we meet up for REMF 7 :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Uncle Buck said:
Que something about hair gel, cars or business cards...

fair call Piers

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lokki 7 said:
No. Calling you a purile shit is a personal insult.

you bastard :angry: ;)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
no I was being a bit hypocritical

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
anyway Wilkins

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Lander said:
I know for a fact that Dean Wilkins has a Level 4 FA Coaching qualification (Highest available)

the uefa license is the highest available

level 4 isn't actually that good - i know of several under 16 coaches of parkls clubs who are higher qualified than that

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
none of the coaching things are any good until you get to UEFA level. The FA ones are dire

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Scotty Mac said:
the uefa license is the highest available

level 4 isn't actually that good - i know of several under 16 coaches of parkls clubs who are higher qualified than that

I think your kidding, there are not many at all that have a level 4, its a tough and an expensive qualification.

Wilkins has UEFA A License, is that a level 4 ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here