Does anyone want Palace to win on Monday?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I'm wavering to be honest. This excrement thing has knocked the stuffing out of me and possibly it could have had a downer on our team if some of them were embarrassed enough. I'm starting to think they have had to put up with a lot to battle through to the final. Add that to Watford's loan shenanigans and hey! I'm 50/50.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Some posters here have suggested that it might be good to be separated from Palace. We can avoid the distractions of this shi**y rivalry and concentrate on trying to get promoted from the Championship. Plus there will be the pleasure derived from watching the CraPtors almost inevitably struggle in the prem. I can see the sense in these arguments, but doubt I'll be able to stop myself cheering for Loanford next Monday.

I'd like to see them suffer in the Premier League, if it wasn't for the massive parachute payment they'll receive at the end of next season!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If they were to win it could lead to the rebuilding of CPFC as a modern football club. £120 Million goes a long way to building a new ground, then leading to a more successful club in the long term, you SAW it here first.

C'mon you 'Orns!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
WTF ???

Most pointless thread of the year award so far goes to ......:ffsparr:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Some posters here have suggested that it might be good to be separated from Palace. We can avoid the distractions of this shi**y rivalry and concentrate on trying to get promoted from the Championship. Plus there will be the pleasure derived from watching the CraPtors almost inevitably struggle in the prem. I can see the sense in these arguments, but doubt I'll be able to stop myself cheering for Loanford next Monday.

I'm on board with this attitude, however, as distracting as the rivalry can be, the thought of Palace in the Prem makes me sick.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Nope

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I'm wavering to be honest. This excrement thing has knocked the stuffing out of me and possibly it could have had a downer on our team if some of them were embarrassed enough. I'm starting to think they have had to put up with a lot to battle through to the final. Add that to Watford's loan shenanigans and hey! I'm 50/50.
Disgrace

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
No, no, no, no, no, no, never ever, ever, NO!

Last edited:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
im in win win, stuck £40 nicker on them at 11/5 returning £128.00, happy to lose the £40 quid if they get stuffed. either way Im gonna be happy come Monday night

(unless its a draw after 90 mins, bugger I didnt think of that)

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I'd like to see them suffer in the Premier League, if it wasn't for the massive parachute payment they'll receive at the end of next season!
And there's the problem. If the football authorities dealt with administrations properly, i.e. did not allow clubs to walk away scot-free from their debts, then they would have had to sell Zaha for peanuts, would not have been able to afford Murray's wages and would be correctly languishing in the lower divisions. I completely resent their current position and to give them the chance of a cash reward of promotion to the Premier League is a complete (insert swear word here) insult to the rest of football.

So even at the risk of supporting the loan system propping up Watford I cannot want Palace to win on Monday, just like I do not want them to win on any other day.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Definately.

I can't be arsed with all this palace bollocks again for another year.

And I like going to the Watford away game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports