Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone want Palace to win on Monday?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Some amazing comments from some. I'm suspicious of anyone not wanting Palarse to be humiliated on Monday and if we play them next season without Zahahaha & Murray there will only be one winner and that's us!

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
No, but if they go up it would be hilarious to see them finish 20th and relegated by March.

Watford deserve to go up after the immensity of what happened in the semi final second leg alone. I also like Zola very much.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
We need to post a termination of rivalry notice on account of Palace being minnows who struggle to get 15k at home. Millwall are more their size than the glorious BHAFC and our 30k crowds will ever be. We've moved on at last.

Far more thousands of people have watched Palace over the past thirty years than have turned out for a regular and sustained period of time to see Brighton. I'm pleased to see Brighton thriving on and off the pitch, though obviously I always wish to see Palace have the upper hand. Having waited years for your club to finally return to the same division and compete on an even keel, to see such statements from a Brighton fan appears somewhat churlish and surprisingly arrogant.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Far more thousands of people have watched Palace over the past thirty years than have turned out for a regular and sustained period of time to see Brighton. I'm pleased to see Brighton thriving on and off the pitch, though obviously I always wish to see Palace have the upper hand. Having waited years for your club to finally return to the same division and compete on an even keel, to see such statements from a Brighton fan appears somewhat churlish and surprisingly arrogant.

:ffsparr: I'd have expected better from you VHA!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here