Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone want Palace to win on Monday?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No way ever.

They could be playing the Waffen SS All Star XI managed by Peter Sutcliffe and Norman Tebbitt and I would still want them to get mashed 4-0 (Eichmann 2, Himmler, Zaha o.g.)

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Don't really care tbh.
More concerned to get our own club sorted and anyway,am a bit weary of all the Palace stuff we encounter most the time.

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
We need to post a termination of rivalry notice on account of Palace being minnows who struggle to get 15k at home. Millwall are more their size than the glorious BHAFC and our 30k crowds will ever be. We've moved on at last.

this makes me laugh...it's obvious that the rivalry with Palace is very important in the make up of your club, and now this guy is saying you need to bin it on the basis we get lower gates. Brighton need to concentrate on enjoying the rivalry and hatred for Palace more rather than getting your knickers in a twist every time you play us. You have an unhealthy obsession with Palace that does more damage than good and you don't seem to able to handle the rivalry or pressure very well and that includes fans, players and your management team...that needs urgently addressing, not suddenly binning the rivalry and forgetting about us simply because you lost the play off semi final and you are feeling rather embarrassed with recent events on and off the pitch.

As for the original post, I can't imagine any Brighton fan want us to win surely? I think there is a good chance we'll lose the final (Loanford are better than us all round), but at least we get to play you guys again next season, plus QPR.

By the way, BHA now stands for Beaten & Humiliated Albion....or Beaten & Humiliated Again. Either one will do. We'll stick with Palarse LOL

this makes me laugh...it's obvious that the rivalry with Palace is very important in the make up of your club, and now this guy is saying you need to bin it on the basis we get lower gates. Brighton need to concentrate on enjoying the rivalry and hatred for Palace more rather than getting your knickers in a twist every time you play us. You have an unhealthy obsession with Palace that does more damage than good and you don't seem to able to handle the rivalry or pressure very well and that includes fans, players and your management team...that needs urgently addressing, not suddenly binning the rivalry and forgetting about us simply because you lost the play off semi final and you are feeling rather embarrassed with recent events on and off the pitch.

As for the original post, I can't imagine any Brighton fan want us to win surely? I think there is a good chance we'll lose the final (Loanford are better than us all round), but at least we get to play you guys again next season, plus QPR.

By the way, BHA now stands for Beaten & Humiliated Albion....or Beaten & Humiliated Again. Either one will do. We'll stick with Palarse LOL

It may have escaped your notice, but you are the one on a Brighton messageboard, so the unhealthy obsession seems to be yours.

Now fack off.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
no .......and many other people are not keen on having them in the prem either............i want them to get tonked sideways and all their players to leave.......and i would like palace fans banned off this board , we cant go on there spouting bollox.....why are they allowed on here , chavvy little twatts.

Funny, I thought that the "A" in B&HAFC stood for Administrations - but then I remembered that that is for your Club.:clap2:

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Does this odd loan system that Watford/Udinese/Granada FC has in place, and our own shame from last week make anybody want Palace to win on Monday?

Haha good one. That really cheered me up!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
No way ever.

They could be playing the Waffen SS All Star XI managed by Peter Sutcliffe and Norman Tebbitt and I would still want them to get mashed 4-0 (Eichmann 2, Himmler, Zaha o.g.)

That's got me thinking. Who WOULD you like them to win against?

What about a paedophile celebrity XI (the selection pool for that team seems to be rising all the time).

That's got me thinking. Who WOULD you like them to win against?

No one. If they were representing the World vs Aliens and the losers planet was blown up - I would put on me tin hat and support the Aliens.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
this makes me laugh...it's obvious that the rivalry with Palace is very important in the make up of your club

And yours.

and now this guy is saying you need to bin it on the basis we get lower gates.

Yes, well I agree with you there.

Brighton need to concentrate on enjoying the rivalry and hatred for Palace more rather than getting your knickers in a twist every time you play us.

Not sure how you can enjoy a rivalry unless you beat your rivals. Point scoring over material things like how many paying customers go through the turnstile or how nice the facilities are mean **** all at the end of the day. All that matters is what happens on the field IMO.

You have an unhealthy obsession with Palace

As I said the feeling is mutual. As @Hillian1 points out you are posting on our board. I've never understood why anyone would want to do that from either side.

that does more damage than good and you don't seem to able to handle the rivalry or pressure very well and that includes fans, players and your management team...that needs urgently addressing, not suddenly binning the rivalry and forgetting about us simply because you lost the play off semi final and you are feeling rather embarrassed with recent events on and off the pitch.

Again I completely agree.

As for the original post, I can't imagine any Brighton fan want us to win surely?

Well see every other post on this thread. granny whatshisface doesn't count as he supports Huddersfield!

I think there is a good chance we'll lose the final (Loanford are better than us all round), but at least we get to play you guys again next season, plus QPR.

Covering yourself there.....personally I think you'll win, I've just got the same feeling I had before the second leg of the final. Obviously I hope you don't.

Oh piss off!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

I think you're actually right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here