Does anyone fancy a NSC Curry night?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
And all this fall out because a bunch of people tried to help someone out who was on the edge.

There are some strange people in the world, that is for sure.

Not at all, all this thus because those people, that incident aside were clearly a bunch of tossers. One swallow doesn't make a summer and many people on the board were sick of them. They showed their true colours when they vindictively tried to get NSC shut down.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
The idea of not 'belonging' on NSC isn't a strange one to me. However, setting up a very cliquey forum, complete with unbelievable amounts of what looks like plagiarised content seems a bit daft.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Not at all, all this thus because those people, that incident aside were clearly a bunch of tossers. One swallow doesn't make a summer and many people on the board were sick of them. They showed their true colours when they vindictively tried to get NSC shut down.

As usual you don't know the facts but don't care and just feel you have to get involved and spew your crap. Bozza knows the really truth, you do not.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
As usual you don't know the facts but don't care and just feel you have to get involved and spew your crap. Bozza knows the really truth, you do not.

It was a typo. He meant NSP. By the way, one of your mods on Seagulls Chat called me a prick once because I called you all a bunch of drama queens. Hardly proportionate, is it? This myth that you have created of the people behind Seagulls Chat being innocents abroad is disingenuous to say the least.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
It was a typo. He meant NSP. By the way, one of your mods on Seagulls Chat called me a prick once because I called you all a bunch of drama queens. Hardly proportionate, is it? This myth that you have created of the people behind Seagulls Chat being innocents abroad is disingenuous to say the least.

If you feel that way fine, we are not angels, we are just real people, good and bad.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well I don't really follow any of this.

Threatening legal action against a Brighton message board, though, does seem a bit poor.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If you feel that way fine, we are not angels, we are just real people, good and bad.

With a great line in truisms too, I see. The point I was making was that this threat of legal action you mentioned because of name-calling on here is not just petty but hypocritical. I think you'll have a heck of a job trying to convince anyone that it wasn't. And I really don't want to debate with you the attempt to get NSP closed down. You'll never convince me that it was anything but vindictive.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If you are easily offended best stay away from the tinternet.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Let me get this right,
Somebody, on a message board, said something that was construed as hurtful, to another person, who didn't have to log into said message board but did so through choice.
Because of this, a threat of legal action was considered the best option.

Not Vindictive at all then.
yeah, all of this.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Priceless! When are you starting up your own message board?

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's a football forum. It gets quite blokey. It's not always nice.

Out of interest, what are Aussie Rules forums like? Ever asked them for personal advice? ;-)

It's not always nice.....it's rarely nice! But for me none of these things excuse some of the twatish behaviour that was displayed around this incident, it surprises me that people want to get back into it. I am quite embarrassed by the whole thing.

It is a forum for football fans , most Aussie rules ites i have been involved with are football forums. A subtle difference I will concede but one that even the most blokey will surely have spotted by now. I like the fact that NSC cover many different subjects that is why I come on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports