Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Do you worry ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I used to worry about losing my hair but at 57 now I really do not give a rat's. The barnet has gone now and I really don't give a flying

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I worry that because most of my family have died and i don't have children, I will be quickly forgotten about when I die. Daft thing to concern myself with.

Do or create something people will remember you for.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I worried about my health until it seriously let me down, but I recovered from that. I worried about losing my job until I lost it but then I got a different one. I worried about money but plenty of people are worse off than me and probably always will be.

But Albion's problems scoring goals .... oh dear.

Now there is something we, Albion fans, can legitimately worry about.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Certainly don't worry about the Albion anymore. Que sera sera, and the real fans won't be jumping ship anytime soon.

Further afield, find myself placing less and less faith in airports and airlines. Oh, and trains. Seems increasingly like trains will furk you up whenever you make the mistake of depending on them. I live in Brighton. My daughter lives in Bognor. Two out of every three times we attempt to meet up, SASTA stick their crappy oar in and we have to pull the plug. Utter utter ****s

My auntie lived in Shoreham, easy to get to and a nice place ... she moved to .... Littlehampton, a shit hole nightmare to get to

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I worry all the bloody time.

I worry about my son, who at nearly 26 has never done a days work in his life and appears hell bent on breaking the Guinness Book of Records record for how quickly you can blow a 100k inheritance.

I worry for my daughter, who has invested her share of the inheritance in property, and now, at nearly 23 has all the responsibilities that brings, at the same time as bringing up her toddler.

I worry about my grandkids, who live with us, and how they are going to fair in life. Both are super naive and open for abuse, of any kind, when I’m not around to protect them

I worry about our latest addition to the family, our Little Man, who at 3 years of age has to combat with a triple attack on his brain capabilities, with foetal alcohol syndrome, a chromosomal condition and autism, all leaving him profoundly disadvantaged.

I worry about my wife, who has recently been diagnosed with a “mass” on her bowel, and is convinced she is going to die. - I tell her everything will be ok, but I worry about how I would cope without her, my soul mate and my rock.

I used to worry about losing my hair and putting on a bit of weight, but strangely it doesn’t seem that important anymore.

He’s got no hair, but he don’t care, darkie darkie wolf

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
As I hurtle through my 50’s I’ve taken to worrying about everything that’s out there. I’ve never been a worrier but now every morning its like I’m presented with a mental list of things from getting our roof sorted to financing next years holiday to whether we continue with a back three against Spurs.
I mentioned the financial bit to my wife who said , “Stop worrying about money you could be dead next year”
Now that really made me stop worrying.

You have a holiday every year !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
But...………………..those three little birds...…..

Yeah shitting on his doorstep every day. I’d worry about all that poop everywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here