• Yes, more than one

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • I am female - no don't wear any

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I am female - just the one

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I am female - more than one

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • No rings on my fingers but I have them elsewhere - where?

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have a very nice but old fashioned style Omega Seamaster that my Grandfather gave to me although I will never wear it, a: I don't like the style (Gold with a brown leather strap and slimline) and b: I wouldn't want to damage it for sentimental and value reasons.

(I have worn a gold slimline Omega with brown leather strap for the last 30 years!).

You can't really call consider yourself a man unless you wear a watch. And not one of those plastic strapped, retro fashionista style monstrosities. As far as I'm concerned if it doesn't have a chunky metal link strap you may as well be wearing a dress.

I sport an Omega Chronostop, made in 1965, the year I was born. Bought for me by my wife for my 40th birthday. Up until then I bought a new watch every couple of years, but now I stick with the Omega, it's scratched, has a cracked lens, doesn't keep particuarly good time, but it's just, well, it's just right for me.

IMAG0013 (Medium).jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I wear a ring on the wedding finger as it was a gift from gf (common law spouse/ cohabitee/ partner/ significant other). Used to wear one, same finger, other hand, but feel one if enough for a man.

Wear a wafer-thin, light weight watch, so I'm far behind the current fashion of plastic tat because I also refused to wear the big chunky metal sh*t as well.

I find that very odd. Get's a bit jealous does she?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Regarding checking time when on the tube... not sure what its like on London underground, but every other metro ive used, the carriages are full of people LOOKING at their phones/tablets/amazon book readers and laptops....Im amazed people still make watches.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The right watch can reek of class and style for an individual. Any tosser can get an iphone.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have a silver thumb ring which I have worn for about 20 years, never taken it off!

As for bracelets, I do wear a few around my wrist after being inspired by @buzzer who always had a selection on his wrist so if pretty ladies ever commented on them he would take it off and give it to them as a gift. Crafty little devil.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The right watch can reek of class and style for an individual. Any tosser can get an iphone.

I would only use one to tell the time, not as a fashion statement? ;-D and who pays 4 or 5 hundred for a watch?

Ive got a nice Titanium watch made by Junkers in Germany, that I delight in telling my mother, its made by the same people who tried to bomb you haha...but havnt worn it for a couple of years tbh

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have a silver thumb ring which I have worn for about 20 years, never taken it off!

As for bracelets, I do wear a few around my wrist after being inspired by @buzzer who always had a selection on his wrist so if pretty ladies ever commented on them he would take it off and give it to them as a gift. Crafty little devil.

Creepy little sleaze

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I find that very odd. Get's a bit jealous does she?

Both separated but still legally married to our respective ex's. Its a "commitment" ring as although neither of us want to get married again, we have every plans to stay together. I'm not looking elsewhere so I have no problem wearing a ring labeling me as 'taken'. Don't see it as any different to wearing a wedding ring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here