• Yes, more than one

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • I am female - no don't wear any

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I am female - just the one

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I am female - more than one

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • No rings on my fingers but I have them elsewhere - where?

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Guy in our mess on the Lowestoft, was in top bunk... grabbed the metal cable guard to swing out of bed, and his wedding ring caught on one of the nut and bolt combinations. He hit the floor, his wedding finger stayed up with the cable guard. Never worn a ring since seeing it.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Guy in our mess on the Lowestoft, was in top bunk... grabbed the metal cable guard to swing out of bed, and his wedding ring caught on one of the nut and bolt combinations. He hit the floor, his wedding finger stayed up with the cable guard. Never worn a ring since seeing it.

Thanks, breakfast is currently heading northwards.

I think the same thing happened to a goalie (amateur level) many years ago when he jumped to make a save and his ring got caught in whatever was holding the net to the crossbar.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Only jewellery I wear is a watch. I'd probably wear a wedding ring if I ever worked out the point of getting married.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have a wedding ring and another on my right hand. I do have a nice watch but rarely where it nowadays. oh and I have a cock ring, does that count?:blush::lolol:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Funnily enough I stopped wearing a watch as of this morning. Although I have a very nice looking watch, I realised that it doesn't keep time very well, and I never use it to tell the time, I use my phone, so I was only wearing it because I felt "dressed" with it on - but I think I will no longer wear it.

I wear no other stuff, except very occasionally cuff-links when the only shirt I have left clean for work is one that is cuff-links only, and then they annoy me, as they catch on my work desk as I'm typing.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I wear no other stuff, except very occasionally cuff-links when the only shirt I have left clean for work is one that is cuff-links only, and then they annoy me, as they catch on my work desk as I'm typing.

I make a blingy tapping noise all the time on my desk with the cuff links - I don't mind, don't know if it annoys others though.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I will wear a wedding ring if that ever happens in my life. I wear a relatively cheap Storm watch. I have a very nice but old fashioned style Omega Seamaster that my Grandfather gave to me although I will never wear it, a: I don't like the style (Gold with a brown leather strap and slimline) and b: I wouldn't want to damage it for sentimental and value reasons.

Other than that nowt. I experimented in my Grungy youth with various wristbands, neck flummery and a pierced ear. A long time ago now.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Just a wedding ring and chain with cross round my neck.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I work with machinery, rings are a no no. I like my fingers to be attached to my hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here