• Yes, more than one

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • I am female - no don't wear any

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I am female - just the one

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I am female - more than one

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • No rings on my fingers but I have them elsewhere - where?

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
A wedding ring + a signet ring my parents bought me when I was 21. I wear that on my right "ring" finger. As both of my parents are now dead, never take either ring off.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
After your initial post about the wedding ring and watch only, I was thinking that maybe i had misjudged you previously, and then you go and do this. (I have worn a gold slimline Omega with brown leather strap for the last 30 years!).

I wasn't aware you had judged at all ???? I like them, and I have worn it with a suit before just doesn't suit my style of everyday dress and I'm worried about it getting damaged. I wear a chunkier Storm watch on a daily basis and that's it. How anyone can stand to have bits of leather and metal trinkets dangling off them every day baffles me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have a wedding ring which I love and am tempted to get another ring. I did have a neckace but it got in the way when I was running and it also burnt my chest in a rather hot suana so I decided to remove it.

Out of interest which finger is the most appropriate to use for a second ring? I'm not keen on a pinkie.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I have no ring as am not married, I have a brown leather strapped watch, also wear two chains (around my neck) but.never over the top of clothes. More the sentimental side of it with them.

Gold chains are a big no, as are multiple rings, watches can be more varied have seen retro cassio look nice, have seen the bulky ones look nice aswell.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just an old fashioned metal strapped Tissot watch for me these days.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I must admit I do not see the point of wearing a watch.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
And who says City traders are shallow?

A neerdowell jumps in a Porsche left idling by a Jeremy as he buys a paper at a roadside stall, and boots it. Jezzer grabs at the door handle and has his arm ripped off :ohmy: He looks at the rapidly disappearing supercar with his arm still attached, and cries out the lament, 'My ROLEX!!...'

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To tell the time maybe?

Yes, you can look at your phone, but say you're on the tube, phone stuffed in pocket, isn't a watch rather easier?

You have convinced me. I will go and buy a watch tomorrow.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Wedding ring is all & very happy to wear it :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You can't really call consider yourself a man unless you wear a watch. And not one of those plastic strapped, retro fashionista style monstrosities. As far as I'm concerned if it doesn't have a chunky metal link strap you may as well be wearing a dress.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You can't really call consider yourself a man unless you wear a watch. And not one of those plastic strapped, retro fashionista style monstrosities. As far as I'm concerned if it doesn't have a chunky metal link strap you may as well be wearing a dress.

Depends what you do for a living, i am a plumber and would knacker a watch in no time(sorry), when i have got my hands under a bath it would break, my hands are battered and a watch would end up the same.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
A wedding ring + a signet ring my parents bought me when I was 21. I wear that on my right "ring" finger. As both of my parents are now dead, never take either ring off.

exactly the same goes for me, except that my mother is still with us.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I wear a ring on the wedding finger as it was a gift from gf (common law spouse/ cohabitee/ partner/ significant other). Used to wear one, same finger, other hand, but feel one if enough for a man.

Wear a wafer-thin, light weight watch, so I'm far behind the current fashion of plastic tat because I also refused to wear the big chunky metal sh*t as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here