Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you REALLY think you are top of the table material??

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Hi Bandits. I am personally loving it that you are top and doing so well. Of course, there is an ulterior motive, but I think it's great!
Not knowing much about the lower league's, were you really that good in Div 3 that you thought you would come up and top the table come early September in with the big boys? Oh....maybe that was an unfortunate turn of phrase but there you go. Don't get too excited will you?!
But yet you are doing so well. I can't knock that, but oh how I hope you stay unbeaten (at home) until 27th. After 35+ years of Palace support, it will rank alongside our finest moments if we could get the result and be the first to beat you at your identikit 'stadium'.
I am obviously old enough to remember the tasty encounters we used to have, particularly in the park outside the Gallstone but we all grow up. That doesn't interest me any more. Indeed I am taking my 13 year old to his first Scum away match. I am sure it will be an occasion to remember.
Up the Palace!

I bet your child is proud of you.

Skills

Aug 4, 2008
Brighton
muvs, You are quality!!! Why, oh why, are you all so obsessed with homosexual behaviour??

Lads (or whatever), I can't wait until 27th. It's been great banter but I have to go. This return visit to your little forum has re-ignited my passionate dislike of your small, irrelevant little club and I am looking forward to the bragging rights in a couple of weeks time.

See-ya girls.

What happened at Elland Road on Saturday??? 2-1 and you f***ed it up!

Hi Bandits. I am personally loving it that you are top and doing so well. Of course, there is an ulterior motive, but I think it's great!
Not knowing much about the lower league's, were you really that good in Div 3 that you thought you would come up and top the table come early September in with the big boys? Oh....maybe that was an unfortunate turn of phrase but there you go. Don't get too excited will you?!
But yet you are doing so well. I can't knock that, but oh how I hope you stay unbeaten (at home) until 27th. After 35+ years of Palace support, it will rank alongside our finest moments if we could get the result and be the first to beat you at your identikit 'stadium'.
I am obviously old enough to remember the tasty encounters we used to have, particularly in the park outside the Gallstone but we all grow up. That doesn't interest me any more. Indeed I am taking my 13 year old to his first Scum away match. I am sure it will be an occasion to remember.
Up the Palace!

Bet the 13 year old ain't yours.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Up the Palace!

FFS, The fact that you are responsible for a 13 year old is the biggest concern. Should you not be all grown up and responsible now?. He is Guaranteed to turn in to one of those little looter fuckers with a parent like you..... of that I am certain.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
You can tell he's lying. How can a 14 year old have a 13 year old son?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As for the 'Stadium', I obviously haven't been there yet but it certainly looks like the wanky piece of crap I would associate with a club like BHAFC. Give me good old traditional Selhurst any day.
Well that's lucky then isn't it? We're happy with our stadium, you're happy with yours and neither of us want to swap. Likewise I'm sure you're happy with your manager and players and we're happy with ours.

So everybody's happy! Have a nice day.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
As well as its going Im pretty confident Liverpool will take the honour of being the first side to beat us at our new home.

As for the pleased we are doing well bit....please.... you would be whole lot happier if we were doing terribly...

Your just thankful you have started well, otherwise you would not be near this board.

Last edited:

Where are you going to park your caravan when basildon council evict you, bloody Essex pikey

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk, whilst taking a dump.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Is there a smaller club than Crystal Palace currently playing in the Championship because I'm struggling to come up with one at present? The crowds at Sheff Weds, Sheff Utd and Charlton in the third tier make Palace look like the tinpot, ill-supported outfit that they really are. You do have to wonder how much longer the fans who are priced out at Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs will continue rocking up at Selhurst for. Take those away and you're looking at sub 10k crowds - oh dear Palace.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Up the Palace!
You sound charming.

We're taking it as it comes, mid table and six points from palace will be a decent season, anything else is a bonus.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As for the 'Stadium', I obviously haven't been there yet but it certainly looks like the wanky piece of crap I would associate with a club like BHAFC. Give me good old traditional Selhurst any day.

Are you ill ?.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Identikit 'stadium'" ? Why do you use this phrase when you've never been to the place? You're making yourself look pretty ignorant.

As for being "in with the big boys" what relevance is that? We're certainly no smaller than the Championship versions of Swansea or Blackpool before they got promoted to the Prem.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
So sad when a Palace fan tries to be humerous, it's all a front as they're crying bitterly inside knowing that they are now condemned to a lifetime of mediocraty and inferiority. Guess all that fleecing the public didn't pay off after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here