Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you REALLY think you are top of the table material??

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
As for the 'Stadium', I obviously haven't been there yet but it certainly looks like the wanky piece of crap I would associate with a club like BHAFC. Give me good old traditional Selhurst any day.

If only we had a supermarket behind the goal....... we wouldn`t need all the bars and restaurants like we have at our place we could just pop in like they do and see what`s on the reduced to clear counter.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
:lolol::lolol:

And for the record, i have never stopped caring about you lot!
Bless.

There were virtually no Palace fans on here for years. We were so shit that most of you weren't bothered about us. Now all of a sudden we are good again, and you're all flocking on here to tell us how our stadium is shit and we are a small club and not as good as you etc. None of you bothered to do that before, so clearly you are in a fluster about us now. It will be interesting to see how many of you stay on here after we hammer you on the 27th.

Give me good old traditional Selhurst any day.

Yes yes, until you get your new 'identikit' stadium of course and then I'm sure you'll think differently.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
'Identikit'? Bizarre. Call it odd-looking, lop-sided or unfinished, but it's hardly identikit, is it? It doesn't look anything like another stadium in the country.

i'd say the only stadium that it slightly resembles is the KC, and thats only from inside, from the outside its completely different. It's very unique, far from 'identikit'

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Hi Bandits. I am personally loving it that you are top and doing so well. Of course, there is an ulterior motive, but I think it's great!
Not knowing much about the lower league's, were you really that good in Div 3 that you thought you would come up and top the table come early September in with the big boys? Oh....maybe that was an unfortunate turn of phrase but there you go. Don't get too excited will you?!
But yet you are doing so well. I can't knock that, but oh how I hope you stay unbeaten (at home) until 27th. After 35+ years of Palace support, it will rank alongside our finest moments if we could get the result and be the first to beat you at your identikit 'stadium'.
I am obviously old enough to remember the tasty encounters we used to have, particularly in the park outside the Gallstone but we all grow up. That doesn't interest me any more. Indeed I am taking my 13 year old to his first Scum away match. I am sure it will be an occasion to remember.
Up the Palace!
no ? but i thought that last season . but we have a manager that would even get a shit team like yours premoted:tosser:

D

Deleted member 18477

i'd say the only stadium that it slightly resembles is the KC, and thats only from inside, from the outside its completely different. It's very unique, far from 'identikit'

and the KC stadium is bloody nice! IMO.

i think the palace scum are just pissed off we didnt leave gaps in the structure of each corner for them to get a free viewing. damn pikeys!

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Do yourself a favor, take your cock out and go f uck yourself little man!

muvs, You are quality!!! Why, oh why, are you all so obsessed with homosexual behaviour??

Lads (or whatever), I can't wait until 27th. It's been great banter but I have to go. This return visit to your little forum has re-ignited my passionate dislike of your small, irrelevant little club and I am looking forward to the bragging rights in a couple of weeks time.

See-ya girls.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Hi Bandits. I am personally loving it that you are top and doing so well. Of course, there is an ulterior motive, but I think it's great!
Not knowing much about the lower league's, were you really that good in Div 3 that you thought you would come up and top the table come early September in with the big boys? Oh....maybe that was an unfortunate turn of phrase but there you go. Don't get too excited will you?!
But yet you are doing so well. I can't knock that, but oh how I hope you stay unbeaten (at home) until 27th. After 35+ years of Palace support, it will rank alongside our finest moments if we could get the result and be the first to beat you at your identikit 'stadium'.
I am obviously old enough to remember the tasty encounters we used to have, particularly in the park outside the Gallstone but we all grow up. That doesn't interest me any more. Indeed I am taking my 13 year old to his first Scum away match. I am sure it will be an occasion to remember.
Up the Palace!

And yet you type like an immature dickhead.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Why does every Palace geek feel the need to come on here?
Tasty encounters in the park outside the Goldstone? Does your son know about you hanging around parks looking for these kind of liaisons?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
As for the 'Stadium', I obviously haven't been there yet but it certainly looks like the wanky piece of crap I would associate with a club like BHAFC. Give me good old traditional Selhurst any day.

So, you are happy with your ground, and we are with ours. Excellent!
Speaking as someone who has been to both grounds, I admire your obvious taste.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Why does every Palace geek feel the need to come on here?
Tasty encounters in the park outside the Goldstone? Does your son know about you hanging around parks looking for these kind of liaisons?

I guess the sort of encounters you are thinking about are best left in your own BHAFC mind smudge!!

D

Deleted member 18477

muvs, You are quality!!! Why, oh why, are you all so obsessed with homosexual behaviour??

Lads (or whatever), I can't wait until 27th. It's been great banter but I have to go. This return visit to your little forum has re-ignited my passionate dislike of your small, irrelevant little club and I am looking forward to the bragging rights in a couple of weeks time.

See-ya girls.

'This return visit to your little forum has re-ignited my passionate dislike of your small'

errrr didnt this knobhead say he's never stopped caring about us?

proper pikey! thick.as.shit!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Probably safe to say that Selhurst is one of the worst grounds in the Championship!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
:wanker: You would have thought that considering you are at least 35 years old, and a father, that you would have grown out of your homophobic bollocks. Do you really hand on heart think you will turn us over that easily? Yes obviously there is a possibility you could win, but I am telling you it won't be easy. Now be a good little eagle and get back in your cage.
:amex::bhasign::albion2::albion2::bhasign::amex:

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
The difference is we have a top class Manager who started the rebuilding process pretty much as soon as he arrived. Backed by a Chairman who is a true fan and independently wealthy (not spending other peoples money that can't be paid back) and who's family have had connections to the club for many years. .

We have bought players you can only dream of. Our fleeting interest in Garvan would have meant he would be a squad player at most if we had of bought him. Between him and Vicente, I know which one I would have. Gus played a blinder with Moody Murray. If he had stayed, then all well and good, but not for the money you mugs are willing to pay for his wages. He's good (most of the time) but not that good. Whereas players like CMS, Vicente, Harley, Hoskins, Noone etc are different class. We are willing and able to pay transfer fees and wages for players that are worth it.

Identikit stadium? You are clutching at straws there. It's a unique stadium that makes yours look like a public convenience, good crowds, atmosphere etc etc then yes, in answer to your question, we could stay near the top/playoffs for the remainder of the season. Norwich proved with the right management and players, it is achievable. Did I think the season would start like this? No, I would have taken mid table before the start. Before the season started, our Chairmen told Gus he wanted a top six finish. So far, he has backed him to help him achieve that goal. So far so good, but who knows? Come 27th Sept, you will be able to make your own mind up whether you think we are that good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here