Votes: 47 48.0%
  • Luke Friend will win the X Factor

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not Karma exactly, but you reap what you sow pretty much. There will always be undeserved misfortunes that strike people and undeserved good fortune will come to others but if you are a **** people tend to be cunty to you.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I believe in the law of attraction.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I cannot believe the majority of people on here believe in something that is basically, a superstition.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yep. Only I don't think that it comes around in one lifetime. I see it more that people live the life that they choose to live before they incarnate. This, to me, is the only explanation for the totally miserable disease and starvation ridden existence of millions while others live in huge luxury and consider a bad haircut a total disaster.

Look at the teeming slums of India. The hardship and poverty are overwhelming and yet the people are, by and large, happy and smiling. The spiritual development forged by adversity of their lives is immeasurably more than that of someone who lives in pampered luxury but learns nothing of life. On death, the paupers life is of far more worthwhile ad their spirit soars all the more for having its burdens released. Just about all of the rich people I know are inclined to measure the worth of things by monetary value alone and, so, know the price of everything but the value of nothing.

With the greatest of respect to you as a person, what one dimensional claptrap.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Absolutely no such thing. It's just people deluding themselves that the Universe is fair, just and balanced. In reality it is just a random series of chance events and circumstances. Any anecdotal evidence to suggest otherwise is nothing more than pure coincidence. That's just how it is, no matter which way you try and twist the argument.

It's funny that the split is nearly 50/50 (balanced) in the belief of karma as well :)

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
IMHO karma is the only thing to believe in, without it we'd all be money grabbing capitalist in it for ourself wankers, just saying.....

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Is life fair? No, of course not, but once you have helped others who are far less fortunate than yourself (even though you may feel unlucky or unfortunate yourself), I believe that good things will come to you. Ubuntu.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here