Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Divock Origi

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Clearly you haven't done much travelling in this country or elsewhere.

True, I love sussex and the rolling hills, but the seaside towns including Brighton are tired, dirty, dated and seedy.

Plenty of lovely parts of the uk, cheaper to live too....

I blame the cockneys coming down, ruining the town centre which is catered for day trippers more than locals and those that stay inflating the house prices.

I still love the place, but it is losing it's identity slightly

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Clearly you haven't done much travelling in this country or elsewhere.

Too much over the YEARS TBH. I just think where I live is the best balance.

If I didn't have to work, or want to travel other places might appeal more.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
True, I love sussex and the rolling hills, but the seaside towns including Brighton are tired, dirty, dated and seedy.

Plenty of lovely parts of the uk, cheaper to live too....

I blame the cockneys coming down, ruining the town centre which is catered for day trippers more than locals and those that stay inflating the house prices.

I still love the place, but it is losing it's identity slightly

Uh ha.

Meanwhile back to Origi, you in or what!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
What are the key factors in a player in his early twenties joining a club? I’d say money, guarantee of decent game time, opinion on current manager and relationship or potential relationship with new players way way way outweigh whether the city has a pebble beach or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If he can get picked by Klopp to play for Liverpool I reckon so.
He’s definitely not a lump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I personally think Eastbourne has been much improved. The town centre seems much cleaner and modernised to what it used to looked like

Although Origi might want a move to a team in the Premier League I don't think the Southern Combination Premier Division is quite what he had in mind.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Although Origi might want a move to a team in the Premier League I don't think the Southern Combination Premier Division is quite what he had in mind.

Even if they do have a 3G pitch.

He would be a real coup, but as PFG says, extremely unlikely.

we'll be scouring a different stable, one with less Cheltenham and a bit more Blackpool probably.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

I'm not suggesting he should play in the Southern Combination Premier Division but you can get buses from Eastbourne to Brighton which take the coastal route via Cuckmere haven all the way there. Surely this would be a winner for any player looking to join us who doesn’t want to pay the sky high property prices in Brighton?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'm not suggesting he should play in the Southern Combination Premier Division but you can get buses from Eastbourne to Brighton which take the coastal route via Cuckmere haven all the way there. Surely this would be a winner for any player looking to join us who doesn’t want to pay the sky high property prices in Brighton?

He could buy Portslade with a months wages!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
According to SkySports Thiago Alcantara appears to be on his way to Anfield.
Liverpool have previously indicated that he can only be afforded if players are sold.
Therefore it would appear Origi and Brewster will definitely be on their way somewhere shortly. it's just a case of where.

Things are moving.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
According to SkySports Thiago Alcantara appears to be on his way to Anfield.
Liverpool have previously indicated that he can only be afforded if players are sold.
Therefore it would appear Origi and Brewster will definitely be on their way somewhere shortly. it's just a case of where.

Things are moving.

We've all just calmed into the usual pre season 'humph nothings going to heppen' and you pop up getting us all frothed up again! :lolol::rolleyes:

here's hoping!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here