Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Discipline under Poyet.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I assume he means he has fired a live round up his Dorris and they aren't married.
sssshhhh, we still might get away with it, and our disciplinary record remain intact, unlike Ms Bridge's foo-foo.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
and I believe he has got a lady not related to him by marriage in the family way (if you know what I mean).

The club did well keeping a lid on that story.

Ummm, maybe you're referring to the fact that his fiancee gave birth 10 days ago to a son, Parker Bridge? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2465834/Frankie-Sandford-gives-birth-son-Parker.html (Sorry it's a D Mail link)

If I were you, I'd agree that this is what you're referring to as I can't imagine what else you might mean.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ummm, maybe you're referring to the fact that his fiancee gave birth 10 days ago to a son, Parker Bridge? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2465834/Frankie-Sandford-gives-birth-son-Parker.html (Sorry it's a D Mail link)

If I were you, I'd agree that this is what you're referring to as I can't imagine what else you might mean.
What Bridge does as a Reading player is no concern of us.
If he wants to drag that clubs good name through the mud with this union that hasn't be recognised in the eyes of the lord then so be it. :lol:

Did I miss the well done Wayne thread, if so:-

Congratulations Wayne, all the best.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ummm, maybe you're referring to the fact that his fiancee gave birth 10 days ago to a son, Parker Bridge?

Parker? Hmmm, not sold on that first name myself. Though I suppose when your surname is Bridge, it rules out certain possibilities. I do believe David Beckham has offspring called Brooklyn and Seven. Wayne must be GUTTED that those two were already taken.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Parker? Hmmm, not sold on that first name myself. Though I suppose when your surname is Bridge, it rules out certain possibilities. I do believe David Beckham has offspring called Brooklyn and Seven. Wayne must be GUTTED that those two were already taken.

:lolol:

Perhaps if he ever has a daughter, he'll name her Penelope?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
:whistle:

(On pitch, at least)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm ambitious about Brighton, and have desire to play at a higher level.

He's gone, he's not coming back. Get over him FFS.

Oh and clearly he had ambitions for Brighton-as soon as he'd made his managerial name with us he wanted out. THAT appears to be HIS ambitions for Brighton.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Well I can't say you didn't paint an accurate picture for me at the start of the week. Two reds in first half injury-time. Cattermole for the eighth time I believe and Dossenna apparently a disgusting challenge.
In fairness it'd be unfair to blame Gus for these two but we've lost a match we really had to win. It looks like the players post-Newcastle booze-up hadn't left their systems. Paolo was spot-on about their lack of professionalism.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That also applies to you but you can't resist answering, can you? Get over it.

Didn't think you'd be able to resist defending your hero. How's life in Gus's Gang these days? Did you all enjoy Tony Bloom's statements from Tuesday night?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
you'll soon learn that the only thing that matters to Poyet is how things reflect on Poyet. If he thinks a drinking culture will harm his image and reputation he will deal with it.

He was probably lining up his next move on Monday, after asking the Sunderland board for a bigger budget.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Well I can't say you didn't paint an accurate picture for me at the start of the week. Two reds in first half injury-time. Cattermole for the eighth time I believe and Dossenna apparently a disgusting challenge.
In fairness it'd be unfair to blame Gus for these two but we've lost a match we really had to win. It looks like the players post-Newcastle booze-up hadn't left their systems. Paolo was spot-on about their lack of professionalism.

tbf you did well to keep it down to 1-0, so credit goes to the lads that stayed on.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

GP ought to instruct Charlie to stick a muzzle & body harness on Clattermole & use a couple of those extending leads. Keeping the stupid bugger under proper control will do your side's survival ambitions no harm whatsoever; & also means we might be able to hold on to his probable replacement. :thumbsup:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

It's widely known that under O'Neill the players were taking the piss (obviously you'll know much more about that than any of us).
Di Canio knew that he had to weed out the bad apples like bardsley, who seems like a total waster. Unfortunately for Di Canio and for you, whilst he had the right idea he couldn't help himself and tried to take everything to extremes. People who played with him allways said he trained harder than everyone else and really looked after himself, but all the time he expects everyone to be exactly like him and go ballistic if they're not he'll never make it outside of the lower leagues.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So lovely to see the Sunderland implosion continues unabated. Only reason they are not hopelessly adrift already is that there's so many 'Fulhams' in that division it almost makes them look adequate. Time for Poyet to finally start earning his money. Tho won't hold my breath. Even before today's game he was already bitching about 'running out of time', like it won't be HIS fault when they go down.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Didn't think you'd be able to resist defending your hero. How's life in Gus's Gang these days? Did you all enjoy Tony Bloom's statements from Tuesday night?

Where have I defended him? I'm pointing out your hypocrisy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Black Cat fans signing Paulo Di Canio - great vote of confidence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here