Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you watch a game

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I did all parts of the ground. I remember being part of a group from the North Stand occupying the Lego Stand at a pre season friendly for some reason.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
All sides of the ground many times. In fact, when I started going you could move from one terrace to another during the game. For first team games there was different pricing and so you had to pay to change terrace. But for reserve games there was no charge. So, if reserve games count I have several times watched one game from all four terraces.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Never sat in the west, but stood in the bits in front. Never in NE corner nor Lego stand but I have done the wheelchair bit in SW in front of the police box when on crutches.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Did all of them except the Lego Stand.

My first match was in the South East Corner, and my last match at the Goldstone (against Doncaster, of course) was also in the South East Corner. So I feel that the circle of my Goldstone visiting was complete. It was still a very emotional day though :(

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
I was at that game. Didn't Tony Adams score for us?

I was also at that one - I vaguely recollect Peter Beagrie scoring, though I don't recall the final score so there may have been others. Plus my memory is crap so I may be wrong about PB :)

Edit: just looked it up - it was Tony Adams, final score 1-1. God my memory is shite.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Never did the South which is ironic as the seat I have at home is from that stand.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
South seating and terrace prior to fire, and south all seating last season at Goldstone. Main west stand (friendly v Gibraltar), south west terrace, north west terrace, north stand, north east corner (Arsenal cup game) East terrace. But not the lego stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here