Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Cup Final rosette.jpg

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I think I qualified as a terrace season ticket holder.

It was amazing how many lifelong fans couldn't get tickets. What was amazing was that, although lifelong fans, they hadn't been to see us play Stoke the weekend after we won at Liverpool.

D

Deleted User X18H

I got one of those Stoke vouchers . That Stoke game was Wardy's last ever for Albion.
We lost if I remember .
That Sunderland match , their manger said to Melia " how about you stay up and we go to Wembley?" Imagine that now .

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i missed out initially,then they sold out,so didnt think i had a chance.
managed to get myself into the office of a club official and begged about any spares or returns.

he must have felt sorry for me because he gave me one of the hundreds if not few thousand he had stuffed in his desk for nothing.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Yes, though I wasn't any of your list. Think my brother was a season ticket holder though :thumbsup:

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
Yes, I had a Stoke ticket,but did not get a final ticket as we were away in Yugoslavia, I'm not bitter about it but do remind my mother on numerous occasions. Ticket was given to a friend.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No, before my time watching the albion live, but saw it on TV.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Yes, I was only 13 at the time but my grandad got me 2 for me & a mate. No idea how as he wasn't in any on those categories.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Was not a season ticket holder, got my cup final ticket because I had been to Brightons previous fa cup round games, basically on a voucher system :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here