Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you get a Christmas Card from the club - are the signatures real?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mine arrived today.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If you haven't thrown the £10 voucher away, the club have just sent a text extending the use until 11th January.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
If you haven't thrown the £10 voucher away, the club have just sent a text extending the use until 11th January.
Quite right too - obviously Bloom is chuntering round the club today putting everything right including the muppet who sent out the cards with vouchers too short dated to use!

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I got a card without a voucher, and then saw the reminder that the voucher expiry had been extended. Cruel *******s.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I got two, so we're also good at Christmas cards, pies, programmes, but unfortunately not very good at football, strange given we are a football club. We've taken our eye off the ball at the Amex and now we are paying the price, 22nd in the Championship,

kjgood

No card for me either, dont they know who I am? How could they forget me as i've been a supporter for 48 years and went to the Golstone and Gillingham and the Withdean and a current season ticket holder and remember Peter Ward.

Well i have to say my original post must of worked because a card dropped through the door on the last post before Christmas. What i have to decide now is did someone view the thread and drop one in the post quickly or was the wagon train that came to Wales delayed a bit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here