Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you get a Christmas Card from the club - are the signatures real?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
No card for me either, dont they know who I am? How could they forget me as i've been a supporter for 48 years and went to the Golstone and Gillingham and the Withdean and a current season ticket holder and remember Peter Ward.
It's when you can remember...Adrian Thorne,Dave Sexton,Jack Bertonili,Bobby Baxter that counts....got my card today with my £10 voucher off in the club shop...

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I'd have rather received a card from the club saying: The albion would like to thank us because they think
we're a bunch of ******s.

That ryhmes, as well as being about right for the current relationship we have with the "organisation".

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Mine only arrived today.

Nice touch but a shame that their is so little time left on the voucher before it expires.

I guess they don't want it to be valid still when they do their boxing day / January sales, but it would have been nicer if they had done this a little earlier to give more people the chance to use it (meaning more cash to the club too hopefully through extra sales) but a good gesture none the less.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Mine only arrived today.

Nice touch but a shame that their is so little time left on the voucher before it expires.

I guess they don't want it to be valid still when they do their boxing day / January sales, but it would have been nicer if they had done this a little earlier to give more people the chance to use it (meaning more cash to the club too hopefully through extra sales) but a good gesture none the less.

This, I got mine when I got home from work, I have until midnight tonight to use it. Great. Mind you, I'd struggle to spend £50 in the shop right now unless they were selling locks of Calde's hair...

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
This, I got mine when I got home from work, I have until midnight tonight to use it. Great. Mind you, I'd struggle to spend £50 in the shop right now unless they were selling locks of Calde's hair...

Yep, got mine today also. Won't be rushing to spend voucher, to late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here