Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you get a Christmas Card from the club - are the signatures real?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Just think if they didn't send out these cards they could have used the money saved to pay off the useless fin.

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
Just a thought? maybe the fans who have not got their cards, are the ones who are going to get executed at the turnstiles on boxing day due to the Millwall (scum) game:lolol::lolol:
Hang on, mines not come yet oh shit!!:laugh:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Twas the second, and probably last card i'll receive this year. The first was from a hearing aid company on Harley Street that i had an appointment with around 4 years ago who for some reason believe i am of the medical profession and call me Dr Meade. The Albion one i was rather thrilled over.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
No card for me either, dont they know who I am? How could they forget me as i've been a supporter for 48 years and went to the Golstone and Gillingham and the Withdean and a current season ticket holder and remember Peter Ward.

You've written this on my behalf also!!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My two lads each received one, and the signatures on the two are identical - they are printed, understandably.

Ah, so this is a roundabout way of Timothy telling us he's a fully paid up member of Gully's Gang. Good for him.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Nice idea but can't help thinking poorly thought out on one aspect. Signed card is nice gesture but my issue is that the £10 off when you spend £50 voucher expires at 23.59 on 24/12/14! Doh! What about those people who will have Xmas money they might want to spend on Boxing Day in the club shop? Simply should have let voucher be valid till 31/12/14.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Nice idea but can't help thinking poorly thought out on one aspect. Signed card is nice gesture but my issue is that the £10 off when you spend £50 voucher expires at 23.59 on 24/12/14! Doh! What about those people who will have Xmas money they might want to spend on Boxing Day in the club shop? Simply should have let voucher be valid till 31/12/14.

Probably because those people that want to spend money on Boxing Day in the club shop will probably do so anyway and therefore the club maximise revenue!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It's a question many of us have been asking recently: are these signings for real? ???

Very good.

I got one. Quite a nice touch actually, I thought.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Just got mine in the post and must admit it made me stupidly happy even though the signatures are obviously printed. Credit where it's due - nice touch by the club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here