NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
DB.jpg

1700 of these.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I spoke to a group of Millwall lads on the train back to Brighton, they seemed a decent bunch. They said how much they had enjoyed their day in Brighton, and how impressed they were with the stadium. They also said that quite a few of their group didn't bother going to the game, deciding to stay on the beach and carrying on drinking instead.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
thefatballboy was playing today so watched that game:thumbsup:

Message passed on. Birdman is chatting with JD at the moment. JD sat in Jim's seat. Impressed with ground.

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
Gesturing - of course - charging towards opposition fans - no.

Exactly, must have been 10-15 seats away at least from the segregation netting beforehand and a number of them did indeed charge towards the SW corner fans acting like complete bell ends.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have seen more intelligence in the Monkey World enclosures near Weymouth.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I spoke to a couple before the match and they were good lads.

A few pantomime hard nuts mouthing off before the match were just smiled at and of course did nothing.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Few bellends about, notably the idiots who made a beeline for the SWC after the disallowed goal - as an above post said, it looked like feeding time at the zoo.

Few idiots also in the Lewes train queue, who were faking "disabilities" to walk down the clear walkway for those who are unable to wait in the big queues.....the equally idiotic stewards fell for it too, despite it happening at least 10 times and being told about it by home fans.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A cabbie strangely dropped 3 lads off at car park 2.
They, unsurprisingly, weren't happy and I believe the driver was of an ethnic persuasion.

Me and the Jnr's didn't stick around any longer, t'was colourful to say the least.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
A cabbie strangely dropped 3 lads off at car park 2.
They, unsurprisingly, weren't happy and I believe the driver was of an ethnic persuasion.

Me and the Jnr's didn't stick around any longer, t'was colourful to say the least.

I have no idea what you are actually trying to say?

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Saw one Millwall taken aside by a copper for sliding down a lamp post to jump ahead of the queue at Falmer station to join his mates. To be honest though they seemed alright and the cop could probably had a sense of humour about it...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There were more Millwall on the 6.20 train than Brighton, a bit of singing and banter but no problems.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Saw one Millwall taken aside by a copper for sliding down a lamp post to jump ahead of the queue at Falmer station to join his mates. To be honest though they seemed alright and the cop could probably had a sense of humour about it...

That shows a bit of class to be fair.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Didn't see anything to be honest, a bit of gesturing back and forth but they were no where near what I expected. Thought it was very well managed by not getting masses of old bill out etc.

Another home game, have had much worse crowds visit than the Millwall fans today

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Miles down the evolutionary spectrum as usual. Their fans all charging towards the west stand waving their arms around like a pack of demented monkeys when our goal was disallowed was just plain weird but other than that nothing too terrible.

They give the simian species a bad name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports